By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Great picture of Killzone 3 there, just another reason why it's a stunning game!

Around the Network

Yeh just finished God of War III, it's hard not to notice how bad the graphics are in a lot of games now...Sony spoils us.

Heavenly Sword

BEST GRAPHICS EVAR!!!

Chevinator123 said:

BEST GRAPHICS EVAR!!!

But thats on a PC! 

But hopefully in 5-6 gens the consoles can achieve that amount of graphic fidality.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
Chevinator123 said:

BEST GRAPHICS EVAR!!!

But thats on a PC! 

But hopefully in 5-6 gens the consoles can achieve that amount of graphic fidality.

nah, you need to B_E_L_I_E_V_E in teh CELL! its only possible on teh ps3

Gilgamesh said:

Yeh just finished God of War III, it's hard not to notice how bad the graphics are in a lot of games now...Sony spoils us.

I wish God Of War 3 wasn't one of the first games I played the ps3,I notice 1 jagged edge and I just stare at it....its mocking me.

Joel12345 said:
Gilgamesh said:

I wish God Of War 3 wasn't one of the first games I played the ps3,I notice 1 jagged edge and I just stare at it....its mocking me.

I wish I hadn't started this gen with ridge racer 7's crisp 1920x1080 60fps visuals. Especially the track where you go behind the waterfall was absolutely amazing at the time on my brand new 92inch front projection screen.

Now I feel I would probably have been better off sticking to a 720p tv so not to get the slight extra blur of the up conversion in 98% of the games.

Back on topic, although I made these in photo mode, GT5 in motion in 1280x1080 is still very impressive.

Mortal Kombat 2011 & Street Fighter 4 AE 

SvennoJ said:
Joel12345 said:
Gilgamesh said:

I wish I hadn't started this gen with ridge racer 7's crisp 1920x1080 60fps visuals. Especially the track where you go behind the waterfall was absolutely amazing at the time on my brand new 92inch front projection screen.

Now I feel I would probably have been better off sticking to a 720p tv so not to get the slight extra blur of the up conversion in 98% of the games.

Back on topic, although I made these in photo mode, GT5 in motion in 1280x1080 is still very impressive.

WOOWOWOW those look amazing..