By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ubisoft announces Kinect exclusive PowerUp Heroes

AussieGecko said:
libellule said:

it is you that come with your own experience of ads featuring girls, not me.

What I m claiming is what we all know : videogames are made mainly by men and played mainly for men

I doubt it is sexist to think this.

If you cant see that the sexism is in this post I have no hope in explaining it to you

but man,

if you can't see sexism is in THIS WORLD i have no hope in explaining it to you

my post was only underligning the (sad) reality, it doesnt mean I m supporting this reality

Time to Work !

Around the Network
libellule said:

but man,

my post was only underligning the (sad) reality, it doesnt mean I m supporting this reality

No its people like you that grow the fallacy. A shit load of girls play games, hell look at the farmville and wii if we want to continue stereotypes. You are being sexist and the fact that you are talking down to me kinda says that you really dont get that you are being sexist.... odd

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

AussieGecko said:
libellule said:

but man,

No its people like you that grow the fallacy. A shit load of girls play games, hell look at the farmville and wii if we want to continue stereotypes. You are being sexist and the fact that you are talking down to me kinda says that you really dont get that you are being sexist.... odd

true girls can play too my ex girlfriends would play call of duty modern warfare 2 and black ops and red dead redemption , and left 4 dead online

epicberserk said:

true girls can play too my ex girlfriends would play call of duty modern warfare 2 and black ops and red dead redemption , and left 4 dead online

yup my sister is not a game but loves oblivion/ fallout 3. This is factual... stereotypes these days... its crazy.

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Power rangers you've got competition..

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Around the Network
Chibi.V.29 said:

yea and the power ranger is u

AussieGecko said:
epicberserk said:

yup my sister is not a game but loves oblivion/ fallout 3. This is factual... stereotypes these days... its crazy.

yea it is , i bet you the sterotype that was talking to u aussie prolly likes kid girl games lol

epicberserk said:
Chibi.V.29 said:

yea and the power ranger is u

Imagine a Power Ranger game on Kinect back when they were still popular. That would sell millions!

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Goddbless said:

Imagine a Power Ranger game on Kinect back when they were still popular. That would sell millions!

Yes, I've thought about this too.  PR is back on the air, but they need to do a legacy game that covers ALL the PR eras, all the morphs, and have all the stars do voicework.  That would be epic.

youarebadatgames said:
Goddbless said:

Yes, I've thought about this too.  PR is back on the air, but they need to do a legacy game that covers ALL the PR eras, all the morphs, and have all the stars do voicework.  That would be epic.

ah yea that would tight but i would want a remake of the gensis power ranger that was the shit bak then