By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ubisoft announces Kinect exclusive PowerUp Heroes

AussieGecko said:
libellule said:

but man,

if you can't see sexism is in THIS WORLD i have no hope in explaining it to you

my post was only underligning the (sad) reality, it doesnt mean I m supporting this reality

No its people like you that grow the fallacy. A shit load of girls play games, hell look at the farmville and wii if we want to continue stereotypes. You are being sexist and the fact that you are talking down to me kinda says that you really dont get that you are being sexist.... odd

girls play videogames ? SURE THEY PLAY !

you are mentionning farmville ? hum ... you are fucking RIGHT !!

BUT ...wait ... where we not talking HARDCORE videogame ads on TV ? YES We WERE

Isn't farmville (or any social network games) a casual game? YES IT IS !

Isn't Wii a casual console ? YES IT IS !

thank you for proving I m right man : most girls do not play hardcore videogames explaining why ads for hardcore games target at 99% men gamers

next time, plz, think before posting

Time to Work !

Around the Network
epicberserk said:
AussieGecko said:
libellule said:

but man,

if you can't see sexism is in THIS WORLD i have no hope in explaining it to you

my post was only underligning the (sad) reality, it doesnt mean I m supporting this reality

No its people like you that grow the fallacy. A shit load of girls play games, hell look at the farmville and wii if we want to continue stereotypes. You are being sexist and the fact that you are talking down to me kinda says that you really dont get that you are being sexist.... odd

true girls can play too my ex girlfriends would play call of duty modern warfare 2 and black ops and red dead redemption , and left 4 dead online

my sister girl friend (she is lesbian) play hardcore videogames too

but as I said : most girls do not

I can see the face of my girls friend when someone (= always a man lol) talk about videogames :
"shut up guys, we do not give a shit about your baby toy, growp up fellas !"

Time to Work !

libellule said:

I can see the face of my girls friend when someone (= always a man lol) talk about videogames :

most guys do not either... whats your point? 

So again you are unfairly sterotyping. A lot of girls play hardcore games, it seems most of them dont enter forums like this. 

And one final thing, DEFINE HARDCORE GAMES!

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Cool idea, but I'm keeping my expectations low on this one.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

This game plus a couple of other kinect titles look to have official release dates in the near future

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/powerup-heroes/90875

the other games I noticed are kung fu panda 2 and wipeout

Around the Network
AussieGecko said:
libellule said:

most guys do not either... whats your point? 

So again you are unfairly sterotyping. A lot of girls play hardcore games, it seems most of them dont enter forums like this. 

And one final thing, DEFINE HARDCORE GAMES!

come on come on

most guy play hardcore videogames ... or at least a majority play at some points some games while most of girls NEVER play hardcore videogame at all !

about the definition for "hardcore", well, I will go for the "non casual game" from FPS to RPS going by RTS : a broad range of game that appeal at a "hardcore" gamers public because they are very violent or/and need some dedication to be masterize. A lot can be played online (FPS).

I wondering why you are asking me this defintion ... now. I feel you are going to play on the word ... it is not like I feel you are doing this since the beginning calling me sexist while I just try to describe how sexist the "hardcore" videogame world is
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-05-10-soul-calibur-breast-regulations-defined

Time to Work !