By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 VS 360 the battle is still on

Wii has been crowned king in home consoles

PS3 and 360 are close in WW numbers 

since november 2005 with the launch of 360 until today no-one can say which will end-up second

so Overall which do you think  will win?

Around the Network

Very LT = PS3.

End of 2011 = 360

End of 2012 = VERY close (Under 1 million)

End of 2013 = PS3 or tie

End of 2014 onwards = PS3

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

PS3.

Also in b4 people say it doesn't matter, start mocking people for saying it would have already happened, start mocking 360 fans for possibly losing the lead. Before this turns into a shitstorm.

In B4 that chick in Carl's sig stops shaking her boobies!

November 2005? Geez, I forgot the x360 is that old with quite an advantage over the others.

A statistical tie for second.

Actually it was launched May 2005. I know it was just in NA but as these numbers are also included in the overall WW total.

So if you are deliberately starting the x360 sales count from November 2005 (it's WW launch) it is pointless.

Around the Network

Personally I think the ps3 will be on top by the end of the gen, possibly some time next year. The 360 is not going to make it easy though.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

PS3 because the 10 years plan.

justinian said:

November 2005? Geez, I forgot the x360 is that old with quite an advantage over the others.

A statistical tie for second.

Actually it was launched May 2005. I know it was just in NA but as these numbers are also included in the overall WW total.

So if you are deliberately starting the x360 sales count from November 2005 (it's WW launch) it is pointless.

no it was first annouced on mtv in may of 05 and then showed off at e3 the following month but  it was a worldwide launch november 22 2005

and also if the ps3 hasnt beat the 360 yet my prediection 360 will remain second place until this generation is over

wht race? wht war?

who will win? well if 2012 doesn't spell doom for us all then i say it will be reall close.

ps3_jrpg_gamer said:

Wii has been crowned king in home consoles

PS3 and 360 are close in WW numbers 

since november 2005 with the launch of 360 until today no-one can say which will end-up second

so Overall which do you think  will win?

i woulnt call wii as king of consoles, what is it king of exactly, in sales it WAS but games its not even near

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...