By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Sony working on "HEAVENLY SWORD 2" e3 reveal possible

Doobie_wop said:

It's a hip, a hop, a hippy, a hip hop gamer rumour, you don't spot comin down with bang down shiggy, don't stop, gotta drop, a hip hop gamer rumour with no meat and beat.

/thread

Around the Network

Really did no one read where the source is from?

Former something....

...........and I don't believe it

Would be nice, but Sony could Move-ise it. They used HS1 as a bit of a sixaxis show piece with the crossbow and throwing stuff. I can see them taking the next step with Move by having actual swordplay being done with Move. Hope not.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

heavenly sword...great game and would love a sequel but to similar to god of war.

Around the Network

HHG - yeah... NOT ! :p

would be funny if this actually turned out true, I wonder if HHG will rap about it 24/7.

CGI-Quality said:
GuiltySpartan77 said:

I never played Heavenly Sword but maybe another exclusive to the playstation library is exactly what sony needs.

It's not like they're lacking any at the moment...

I was being sarcastic