By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Help a new guy out..(3 general questions on PS3)

ps3 games : uncharted 1 and 2, heavy rain,killzone 2 and 3,infamous,3dot game heroes,demons souls,god of war collection,gow 3,tomb raider trilogy,sly collection.

psn games : high velocity bowling,aquarium,call of duty classic,wolfenstein 3d,linger in shadows,trine,wheel of fortune,super stardust hd

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

Multiplatforms are usually better on the 360. I would Check lensoftruth.com for an indepth analysis of multiplatform games.

That being said. Get God of War 3, Little Big planet 2, Infamous, Killzone 2 and 3,  Uncharted 1 and 2.

Damn..How do you edit your display name on the PSN website?

Are you able to transfer your warranty period from one account to the other?

Thanks once again!

1. God of War 3, Infamous, Uncharted 1, Uncharted 2, Final Fantasy XIII,  Heavy Rain, Valkyria Chronicles, Resistance 2 and Metal Gear Solid 4.

2. Fat Princess, Magic The Gathering Duel of the Planeswalker, Trine, Castle Crashers, PixelJunk Monsters, Wipeout HD and PSOne Classics.

3. No, never had a problem and not a single friend had any.

Hope it was helpful!

1. Valkyria Chronicles, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 1&2, Infamous, Metal Gear Solid 4, Final Fantasy XIII, God of War 3, LittleBigPlanet, Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction.

2. Don't have too many PSN games, so can only recommend some PS1 classics and multiplats, but here's some recommendations anyways: Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, Grandia, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Final Fantasy VII, VII, IX, Xenogears, Resident Evil 1-3, Wild Arms 1 & 2, Suikoden. OK, that's more than 10 so I'll stop.

3. I honestly haven't been following the hacking news too closely.  No problems on my end though.

Around the Network
Don86 said:

Damn..How do you edit your display name on the PSN website?

Are you able to transfer your warranty period from one account to the other?

Thanks once again!

I didn't think the warranty period was attached to your PSN account. Its attached to your PS3 ID. And the proof of purchase.....unless you purchased extra warranty from PSN or something. Which I haven't so I have no experience in that matter.

And you can't change your PSN ID.

1. MGS4, Resistance series, Ratchet & Clank series, God of War series, LBP series, Heavenly Sword, Uncharted series(by far), Heavy Rain, GT5, MLB the show latest release, inFamous...many others.

2. Sign up for PS and you will get all the goodies and discounts in all great games if they are not already Free.

3. It is very safe and make sure you don't share your info w/ AAANNNYYBBBOODDYYY!!!

APKenna

hello everyone,im wholesale supplier online==                                                                

our website:=====( http://www.tntn.us)=====
free shipping
accept paypal credit card
lower price fast shippment with higher quality
BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE!!
SAFTY & HONESTY GUARANTEE!!
FAST & PROMPT DELIVERY GUARANTEE!!
Air jordan(1-24)shoes $30=====
Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $35===
Hndbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $35===
Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $16=====
Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30=====
Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $15===
New era cap $10===
Sunglass $ 15
COACH_Necklace $ 27
handbag $ 33
AF tank woman $ 17
puma slipper woman $ 30
Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $25---
FREE SHIPPING,accept paypal-very good shopping -----
our website:======( http://www.tntn.us)===
Believe you will love it.

★★_★★
_★★___★★
_★★___★★_________★★★★
_★★___★★_______★★___★★★★
_★★__★★_______★___★★___★★
__★★__★______★__★★__★★★_★★
___★★__★____★__★★_____★★__★
____★★_★★__★★_★★________★★
____★★___★★__★★
___★___________★
__★_____________★
_★____0_____0____★
_★_______@_______★
_★_______________★
___★_____v_____★
_____★★_____★★__
  22:27:35
★★_★★
_★★___★★
_★★___★★_________★★★★
_★★___★★_______★★___★★★★
_★★__★★_______★___★★___★★
__★★__★______★__★★__★★★_★★
___★★__★____★__★★_____★★__★
____★★_★★__★★_★★________★★
____★★___★★__★★
___★___________★
__★_____________★
_★____0_____0____★
_★_______@_______★
_★_______________★
___★_____v_____★
_____★★_____★★__ ??? ?' ?'????з=77=ε ???/'? '? ?
lundi 27 septembre 2010 11:22
 http://www.tntn.us/12----
boot.ugg.jacket.jeans.sweart. (UGG)
jordan air max oakland dunks $39;

Don86 said:

Hey guys,

I'm getting a PS3 SLIM soon after getting my paycheque.(YAY Finally!)

So I hope to get some unbiased advice and insight from the everyday forum folks rather than relying on game reviews or review websites.

1. Recommend me 10 must have games? (prefably exclusives or some highly rated multiplatform games that are the best version on PS3.)

2. Recommend me 10 must have PSN games?

3. Ever since the geohot/graf_chokolo/insert-name-of-other-hackers incident, I've heard many stories of people losing their accounts/trophies/records so I'm wondering if it's safe to login to PSN at this period of time?(seeing that this is a all out full blown war now)

Thanks to everyone in advance :P

1. Assassins Creed, Assassins Creed II, Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Bayonetta, Valkyria Chronicles, Infamous, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Atelier Rorona.

2. The only online games I've bought are Marvel Pinball and Castlevania Chronicles.  Definitely worth it though.

3. I've never had problems going online.  Including recently.

Six upcoming games you should look into: