By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No...!Keiji Inafune says Mega Man is not in Brawl !!!!!!!

Smashing the holiday hopes and dreams of MegaMan and Smash Bros. fans everywhere, Keiji Inafune has stated uncategorically that at this time, Megaman is not going to be a character in Super Smash Brothers Brawl. In the most recent Bionic Commando podcast, Inafune says:

Well, I really do love Super Smash Brothers. It's a great series...but, Nintendo hasn't asked me yet if they can use Mega Man in their game. I'm still waiting...we have a little bit of time left, it's not coming out for another few months. They might get around to asking us if we'd like to put Mega Man in Super Smash Brothers. Maybe if somebody from Nintendo is listening to this podcast, they'll give me a call.

I know this is going to come as quite a blow to all of you out there had been keeping your fingers crossed for Megaman's appearance, but it looks like you're out of luck this time. Or are you? As he says "we still have a little bit of time left." But will it be enough time for some last minute coding?

[via GoNintendo]

Poor PS3 Sales Means Smaller Losses

"Actually, because the number of units sold was not as high as we hoped, the loss was better than our original expectation," Quotes from Sony’s CFO Nobuyuki Oneda.

Around the Network

Megaman isnt that good anyway, they should add GOKU from dragonballz to brawl.

mM

Too bad, he would've really worked with the game. I'd be less annoyed if the Dojo updates weren't so crap lately. ;___;

@leo-j

Im starting to like you

ON topic:

Megaman is cool why kill him off?

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Why does everyone want Megaman so bad? He's boring to me there are a lot more characters I'd want over Megaman.

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

Around the Network

Too bad :(

I say add sam fisher, That would be sweeeet. just imagine him going head to head with snake

hm i wouldnt really care but it would of been nice to have mega man in brawl

Isn't this the same thing Sega was doing before? Denying that Sonic was in brawl, before he was eventually announced?

Video Game Papercrafts

The only reason Sakurai allowed Snake is because he was already a clone

Wii Friend Code: 2854 9908 3926 2816

Jetlogs said:
Isn't this the same thing Sega was doing before? Denying that Sonic was in brawl, before he was eventually announced?

yes but this guy says nintendo still havent asked him