By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No...!Keiji Inafune says Mega Man is not in Brawl !!!!!!!

I thought they were supposed to ask Nintendo. And it's far too late to add him now so he's probably not in. (unless they delay the game again.)

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Around the Network
Xeo_842 said:
I thought they were supposed to ask Nintendo. And it's far too late to add him now so he's probably not in. (unless they delay the game again.)

well ninty could also ask them and i think for a month they could put him,make his techniques similar to samus

Nintendo said every Character has there own Moves
No clones in Brawl like Melee had

I always thought Megaman was good enough for Brawl..

So many Characters started out on Nintendo..so If there is another 3rd Party Character We well all be happy who it is...

I still Believe its Megaman...so w/e

RAcCoOnErOuS said:
Nintendo said every Character has there own Moves
No clones in Brawl like Melee had

I always thought Megaman was good enough for Brawl..

So many Characters started out on Nintendo..so If there is another 3rd Party Character We well all be happy who it is...

I still Believe its Megaman...so w/e

sincs no clones like melee then that makes it a much better game

Soriku said:
I wanted Sora

who is sora?

Around the Network

Now if they delay the game to put in Megaman i'll go really insane.

@Endurance

Don't do that, you don't want to... trust me!

endurance said:
Soriku said:
I wanted Sora

who is sora?

The main protagonist in the Kingdom Hearts series. =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Is it possible that this decision was made at a station above Keiji Inafume's?

I would think this would be a decision that would have to be approved at the top levels of Capcom. So it is possible that it could be done and Inafume not know about it. Or it could be done and Inafume cannot reveal it yet.

(Think about Weird Al's parodies. It is the record company, not the artist, who must OK it. That's why there was so much of a problem over Amish Paradise. The record company approved it but the artist (Coolio) did not want it made. Al typically does not do these without the artist OK (and since there has been no other case reported like this, it probably is true), has said had he known that Coolio was against it, he would not have done the parody song. But the same principle is at play. Capcom and not Infume would be signing off on this. And from the information available, Inafume is high but not the highest one at Capcom.

That being said, Megaman was never the icon that Sonic was. He does not have the cache of being with the opposition for years. And Capcom has milked that franchise so month that there is almost a "game of the month" campaign (and they have been of the "bum of the month" quality). So maybe Nintendo did not want Megaman.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

leo-j said:
Megaman isnt that good anyway, they should add GOKU from dragonballz to brawl.

:D would be so megacool

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

i knew he would not be in brawl.