By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pandora's Tower Trailer

Kamal said:

Leave it Soriku to fill us in on the world of obscure japanese video games.

Obscure? Nah.

It looks fun, though the graphics are really weak. On my watchlist however.

Around the Network
Xen said:
Kamal said:

Leave it Soriku to fill us in on the world of obscure japanese video games.

Obscure? Nah.

It looks fun, though the graphics are really weak. On my watchlist however.

Mind you, that was going to be my default statement with the any idea on the video posted.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Galaki said:
Tizona said:
Mr.Ashtear said:

People complaining about the graphics, I wonder, wtf where you playing in PS2-GC-XBOX era? All the games from that time look as "awful" as this...

This is what I always think when people talk about graphics. How did we play games back in the day without our eyes bleeding? 

We upgraded our eyes to HD :)

Clever bastard! Does that mean I can now upgrade my eyes to 3D?

LISTEN TO THE FIRST WORLD PODCAST REAL GAMERS, REAL AWESOME

First scans, courtesy of Nintendo Everything: (more through the link)

edit: I guess they don't like hot-linking...

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Premise sounds very simplistic and has the potential to become montonous.  Kill beasts, kill boss, return with flesh, kill beasts, return with flesh, repeat 10 more x's.    However, he need to see a lot more before we can really get a sense of it.   

I'm really hating that being a Wii fan has devolved into longing for English localizations of Japanese games (even if they're not so great).

Around the Network

Pretty sure it's just an action. Japans throws the RPG label on everything.

Gamerace said:

Premise sounds very simplistic and has the potential to become montonous.  Kill beasts, kill boss, return with flesh, kill beasts, return with flesh, repeat 10 more x's.    However, he need to see a lot more before we can really get a sense of it.   

I'm really hating that being a Wii fan has devolved into longing for Japanese ports (even if they're not so great).

I don't think you know what a port is..

Wagram said:
saicho said:
Wagram said:

You guys sure that isn't made by Tri-Ace? Looks like their Art style and their type of work.

If you go to the official site, it says Nintendo and GANBARION at the bottom.

I know its by GanB. Just reminds me a good deal of Tri-Ace.

If you know its by Ganbarion why would you ask if its made by Tri-Ace...

looks quite good to me, but I was always under the impression that this game was being developed by Monolith...

LOVEoo said:
Gamerace said:

I'm really hating that being a Wii fan has devolved into longing for Japanese ports (even if they're not so great).

I don't think you know what a port is..

You know what I meant.  An English localization of the Japanese game.   We should have enough games coming that we're not even concerned with games like this.