By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pandora's Tower Trailer

trestres said:
Ceres15 years old. She was selected from a large number of girls to sing at the harvest festival. She's a devout believer of the Eos religion.EndeThe game's 22-year-old main character.

Around the Network
Galaki said:
trestres said:
Ceres15 years old. She was selected from a large number of girls to sing at the harvest festival. She's a devout believer of the Eos religion.EndeThe game's 22-year-old main character.

I thought the exact same thing. Hopefully this isn't the final excuse for it not making it over, like perhaps the dildo was for Captain Rainbow.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

another aight looking Wii game that might not even release outside of Japan. yipee

Timed with the release of the Pandora's Tower trailer on the Everyone's Nintendo Channel today, Nintendo updated the game's official site for the first time in over two months.

Tattoo girl, presumably heroine Ceres, still has her tattoos.

The site now has a background, presumably depicting the tower facility that serves as the game's setting, a link to a cleaner version of the Nintendo Channel trailer, and the release information (May 26, ¥6,800). The music and voiceover (roughly, "Dying and becoming beautiful, or living though ugly. Which will make you happier?") at the beginning are the same as before.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

I liked what was shown. And it seems that the Wii remote will really be used for attacks - as shown in the video - which is cool!
2D or 3D, i don`t really care. If it`s a good game that`s what matters.

Around the Network

You guys sure that isn't made by Tri-Ace? Looks like their Art style and their type of work.

Wagram said:

You guys sure that isn't made by Tri-Ace? Looks like their Art style and their type of work.

If you go to the official site, it says Nintendo and GANBARION at the bottom.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

saicho said:
Wagram said:

I know its by GanB. Just reminds me a good deal of Tri-Ace.

Wagram said:
saicho said:
Wagram said:

I know its by GanB. Just reminds me a good deal of Tri-Ace.

Speaking of which, I wonder of we'll see another Wii game from Tri-Crescendo

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Leave it Soriku to fill us in on the world of obscure japanese video games.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."