Kenology said:
DieAppleDie said:
my FC is
3308 5234 1067
Smeags and HappyD im still waiting for you to add me..:P

Just added you!

Me: 0903-3016-0674

Hey Could you add me too guys? my FC is in my signature

Sure thing.  I have sigs disabled though, so can you copy/paste it in a post?  I'll add you right away.

Around the Network

Did you guys picked up a 3DS XL? If so, how is it so far? Is it worth trading in your old 3DS? How's the games with that big ass screen? I'm still on the fence about trading mine, which I got from launch; paid full freakin' price for it. And the Wii U is just right in the corner so that's another factor.

Wii U Demos in *FPS* View  ;)
http://www.youtube.com/user/PxDxI

DRAE_nmhar
it is better in every way, now standard screens look sooooooo tiny...
but watch, most deals they offer are crap

Mine is 1418-8001-5697 yay!

And I think my 3DS name is Boutros.

Hey! This thread isn't dead at all. The last post was two days ago!

Around the Network

Playing NSMB2 right now
its perfect so far
i love the golden tanooki suit, i just kill myself to get it

d21lewis said:

Yeah, it's not dead - just renamed, which made it hard to locate.

The OP hasn't been updated for the latest few codes (since the thread was bumped five days ago), and Smeags hasn't been active in the thread since 30 April, when he last updated. I shot a PM his way to see what's up and if the mantle's going to be passed or not.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Beat NSMB2 a couple of days ago. Excellent game! Didn't push the series forward at all but I was having too much fun to care. I'm only missing a handful of coins. They were pretty easy to get, this time. I'll 100% it but I don't know if I'm going to go out of my way to get one million coins. If I do wind up with that many, it'll be because I played the game for fun and just stumbled across that figure.

thetonestarr said:
d21lewis said:

Yeah, it's not dead - just renamed, which made it hard to locate.

The OP hasn't been updated for the latest few codes (since the thread was bumped five days ago), and Smeags hasn't been active in the thread since 30 April, when he last updated. I shot a PM his way to see what's up and if the mantle's going to be passed or not.

That's fine by me.  This is a pretty important topic and we need somebody with your kind of enthusiasm to keep it alive.  I remember when this thread was stickied.  We've played with each other a lot as a result of this thread and I hope it continues.  I've probably played against more VGChartz member via 3DS than I have with my PS3 and 360 combined.

there you go...

3DS code: 3480-3117-6001 name Sasso

Switch!!!