By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official GamrConnect 3DS Community Thread

We need a Kid Icarus: Uprising thread/tournament . . . nobody has put one up yet. Nobody but me really likes Uprising I guess...

Around the Network

hey does anyone have the japanese new year and monster hunter stationary for 3ds swapnote. if so please friend me and hook me up. i have all but those two. i'm mikey and fc is 4554-0002-1095

I don't know what you're talking about, I freaking love Uprising!!!!! Just give it some time. Iy's only been out a week.

RolStoppable said:
Gnizmo said:
Why aren't more of you playing raid mode?! I need more pointless missions damnit! I can even run scrubs through Trench and Abyss if you like.

How many complete-a-lot-of-missions missions are there anyway? On my first file I completed the 100 one and the 200 one would give a reward of 100,000 BP, so there isn't much of a reason to get there.

I would play more Raid mode, but I am only slowly moving along with d21lewis, because he keeps buying new toys that distract him.

I am unsure really. I never worried about completing them as I really just want to roll through Ghost Ship. I keep running out of ammo at the end. In other news I am slow as as a sloth in response time.

Kid Icarus is fun up until boss fights were it gets... tedious at times. Still need to try the multiplayer. Feel free to hit me up if you need an extra or whatever.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

mjamison77 said:
hey does anyone have the japanese new year and monster hunter stationary for 3ds swapnote. if so please friend me and hook me up. i have all but those two. i'm mikey and fc is 4554-0002-1095

i will add you tonight, please do the same with me, THANKS!

Switch!!!

Around the Network
Rainbow Yoshi said:
You can add me to list even though I'm in your friend's list: 4940-5857-3185

I will add you tonight, please do the same with me, THANKS!

Switch!!!

Hello Guys!

Please add me on your 3DS list and let me know so i will do the same for you.

thanks,

Switch!!!

fedfed said:
Hello Guys!

Please add me on your 3DS list and let me know so i will do the same for you.

thanks,

Added. Add me at 3566-1798-1681. Also, if you're interested, would you like to join the Vgchartz mario kart 7 Tournament?

Smeags said:

Hello.

Could you add my friend code to the list please?

5155-3104-9767

3DS name- ASStronaut

Thanks

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

Amp316 and ASStronaut have been added to the OP! Be sure to take some time out to be their 3DS friends. ^_^