By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will Sony sticks its penis in the hornet's nest?

Will Sony sticks its penis in the hornet's nest?

Yes 158 72.81%

No 59 27.19%

Total:217
Kasz216 said:
pizzahut451 said:
Kasz216 said:
pizzahut451 said:
kcoward said:
Kasz216 said:

Also, for those who don't think Sony is saying they own your PS3.  I'd suggesting looking at the charges again

http://www.groklaw.net/pdf2/SonyvHotz-1.pdf

In particular "SCEA further allegdges each defendent accessed SCEA's PS3's without Authorization."

Your PS3's are SCEA's property according to Sony, if you live in the US.

They are in love with Sony's brand so much they will deny facts. I posted that same link for everyone to see in another topic and all they did was change the subject to geohot and anon being responsible for piracy lol

Sony = SCEA ?

Yes?  SCEA = Sony Computer Entertainment America

No, Sony - Sony Corporation /Sony Computer Enteratiment

SCEA = Sony Computer Entertaiment America

Right and?  SCEA does wht Sony wants to do in America.  They're a division of Sony.

SCEA = Sony.

So why are policies diffrent in America and in Europe?

Around the Network

Kaz216 you have the patience of a saint. I don't know how you have been able to try to intelligently debate someone that has no clue as to what they are talking about.

Galaki said:

Sony not equal Sony now?

SCE America doesnt equal Sony. Sony is more than that

pizzahut451 said:
Kasz216 said:
pizzahut451 said:
Kasz216 said:
pizzahut451 said:
kcoward said:
Kasz216 said:

Also, for those who don't think Sony is saying they own your PS3.  I'd suggesting looking at the charges again

http://www.groklaw.net/pdf2/SonyvHotz-1.pdf

In particular "SCEA further allegdges each defendent accessed SCEA's PS3's without Authorization."

Your PS3's are SCEA's property according to Sony, if you live in the US.

They are in love with Sony's brand so much they will deny facts. I posted that same link for everyone to see in another topic and all they did was change the subject to geohot and anon being responsible for piracy lol

Sony = SCEA ?

Yes?  SCEA = Sony Computer Entertainment America

No, Sony - Sony Corporation /Sony Computer Enteratiment

SCEA = Sony Computer Entertaiment America

Right and?  SCEA does wht Sony wants to do in America.  They're a division of Sony.

SCEA = Sony.

So why are policies diffrent in America and in Europe?

policies are different because the laws and the mindset of the people are different.

pizzahut451 said:
Galaki said:

Sony not equal Sony now?

SCE America doesnt equal Sony. Sony is more than that

its still the same company, just because someone is a player in a team and a coach they are still part of the same club... its the same thing, sony is the club  scea is part of said club

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network
Darc Requiem said:

Kaz216 you have the patience of a saint. I don't know how you have been able to try to intelligently debate someone that has no clue as to what they are talking about.

Debates aren't only for those in them, or so that's my policy. 

The more you argue with unreasonable arguements, the more people people who hold that viewpoint or a similiar less extreme viewpoint realize just how unreasonable said viewpoint is and people change their mind, or join the debate with an open mind.

Such circular and failed arguments have probably led to a decent number of lurker's opinons changing on the side of personal freedoms.

Debating is like a sport really, you don't get mad when the other team your playing with sucks.  (Though granted, sometimes even i get angry at stupid arguements on the right issues.)

Kasz, you are better man that I am. I'm pretty much a lurker on these forums now because I lack your patience.

Darc Requiem said:

Kasz, you are better man that I am. I'm pretty much a lurker on these forums now because I lack your patience.

Somewhat pointless now that Sony settled though.  Probably realized they couldn't win.

It doesn't really matter at this point. They painted a bullseye on their back and their is now an anonymous legion of hackers gunning for them.

Darc Requiem said:

It doesn't really matter at this point. They painted a bullseye on their back and their is now an anonymous legion of hackers gunning for them.

Yeaahhhh.... but.

Anonymous seems to have short attention spans.

Maybe not and stuff just stops getting reported, but i mean... all the other things they've gotten on about, nothing has been decided in their favor, and it seems like they've just stopped.