By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
Baalzamon said:

I did see that, but whether or not he is actually the asset that he claims he is, I can't in my right mind vote for somebody on day 1 who has the potential to be a huge asset.

Similar to hatmoza's claim last game.  This one is obviously much less descriptive (so it may not weight nearly as much into voting impacts as the game progresses), but he came out and admitted to being very important to the town.  Whether or not he was what he claimed to be, the town couldn't risk voting him out until at least later in the game, as the town only has so many assets, albeit far too many of them in the last round where he claimed a valuable asset.

and do you remember what happened to him after he claimed to be a power role?

You mean how I successfully led a lynch train against the person who blocked me before I roleclaimed?

Or how I protected Wonk and killed a mafia player just like I promised I would?

I apologize. I thought you claimed a power role on day 1.

I was inferring that your claim lead to you being blocked, but it seems I am mistaken.

Around the Network

Vote: theprof00

I know the first day is often full of crazy votes and jokes and whatnot.  This is not a joke.  I feel it's in the town's best interest that we lynch today and that he be the one lynched.  Of course, that doesn't mean that I'm not in favor of more discussion, as I always am on Day 1. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I'm really not liking this claim. Makes me wish I could vote twice.

All you're doing is giving the mafia information and excluding us. If you're to be protected, why do you need to be hidden?

Final-Fan said:

I know the first day is often full of crazy votes and jokes and whatnot.  This is not a joke.  I feel it's in the town's best interest that we lynch today and that he be the one lynched.  Of course, that doesn't mean that I'm not in favor of more discussion, as I always am on Day 1. 

umm, what?

meh, I'm always wary of players who easily crumble and apologize from simple discussion. Trends from my personal experience in mafia games shows that people who retreat their heads back into their shell after coming out strong eventually flip scum.

Vote: Prof

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

I'm in utter disbelief.

Final-Fan said:

If you feel it's in the town best interest then you surely will convince us why we should do that, right?

Otherwise, your vote DOES look like a joke

theprof00 said:
Final-Fan said:

umm, what?

What are you asking me to explain or clarify?  I would be surprised if you failed to understand that post. 

I would guess that you are inquiring as to my motive.  I could give a detailed answer if you want, but the short version is that you're a pathological liar.  (In Mafia games, of course.)  If being town makes you NOT ONE BIT less likely to be deceiving the town with every word you say -- you're a good lynch target in my eyes, since you might be scum and I consider you a liability even if you're not.  By far a better candidate than anyone else so far in this game. 

I'm doing Lynch All Liars preemptively, you might say. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

zexen_lowe said:

If you feel it's in the town best interest then you surely will convince us why we should do that, right?

Otherwise, your vote DOES look like a joke

Do you need more specifics than my last post provides?

Is that some buddying I'm seeing between Baal and Hat? 

Vote: Baal

First day lynch!

Sig thanks to Saber! :D