By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
A Bad Clown said:
theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:

Since I'm looking at a pretty rough school week starting tomorrow, Monday, I'll start off by asking the doctor to please protect me. I'm a pretty powerful tool, and I guarantee that the longer I live, the more certain I am scum don't stand a chance. Heph made a big mistake giving me this role because I know exactly how to use it.

No, I'm not roleclaiming. FoS me as much as you like.

what you're saying is that you're going to be MIA, and possibly MIA long enough that you ask for protection now? I've got to say this is the most dubious pseudo-claim you've ever done. The longer you live, the more certain you are that scum don't stand a chance? Shouldn't that read a little something more like, "the longer I live, the more scum don't stand a chance"?

Gork: Hatmoza

also, what is all this about gorking?

According to Page 1 it's another word for vote...

Ah I was looking at this post

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3988914

Heph's setup confused me a bit, but I see now it's because it's just an interesting way of saying things. Like, I thought gorky was an SK and we "gork:" people to sate the wild beast named gorky so he doesn't kill randomly at night. Now I see that was a little dumb.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
A Bad Clown said:
theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:

Since I'm looking at a pretty rough school week starting tomorrow, Monday, I'll start off by asking the doctor to please protect me. I'm a pretty powerful tool, and I guarantee that the longer I live, the more certain I am scum don't stand a chance. Heph made a big mistake giving me this role because I know exactly how to use it.

what you're saying is that you're going to be MIA, and possibly MIA long enough that you ask for protection now? I've got to say this is the most dubious pseudo-claim you've ever done. The longer you live, the more certain you are that scum don't stand a chance? Shouldn't that read a little something more like, "the longer I live, the more scum don't stand a chance"?

Heph's setup confused me a bit, but I see now it's because it's just an interesting way of saying things. Like, I thought gorky was an SK and we "gork:" people to sate the wild beast named gorky so he doesn't kill randomly at night. Now I see that was a little dumb.

Despite the confusion, you don't feel the need to ungork?

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

This has got the be the most ingenious plan I've come up with as a pro-town. The cards are already being set place.

I demand my own Quick-topic thread for this epicness Heph!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Baalzamon said:
theprof00 said:
A Bad Clown said:
theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:

Despite the confusion, you don't feel the need to ungork?

haha, if it's basically a vote, it may as well stay. It really makes no difference.

This is normal hat craziness on the first day, with a little suspicious behavior thrown in. I mean, this is the first time that Hat hasn't been like, "your days are numbered, scum". It totally lacks his usual emotion.

I dunno. It's day 1. This is the day for discussion and random voting. If I'm wrong about the emotion thing, then just chalk my vote up to randomness, ya know?

theprof00 said:

haha, if it's basically a vote, it may as well stay. It really makes no difference.

This is normal hat craziness on the first day, with a little suspicious behavior thrown in. I mean, this is the first time that Hat hasn't been like, "your days are numbered, scum". It totally lacks his usual emotion.

I dunno. It's day 1. This is the day for discussion and random voting. If I'm wrong about the emotion thing, then just chalk my vote up to randomness, ya know?

Makes enough sense I guess...I kinda forgot we only have a 48 hour limit too, so votes need to get out rather quickly

Around the Network
Baalzamon said:
theprof00 said:

Makes enough sense I guess...I kinda forgot we only have a 48 hour limit too, so votes need to get out rather quickly

you guess?

theprof00 said:
Baalzamon said:
theprof00 said:

you guess?

Don't know about prior games, but last game, it just seemed like you played a much more laid back approach to the game in the beginning, and progressively got more involved.  I'm just not quite certain what to make of that, so yes, I guess.

Though the doctor shouldn't just "protect hatmoza" because the only thing that's gonna give us is the mafia an easy kill because they'd pick someone else. So doctor, don't just pick hatmoza, if you want to protect him, choose between him and someone else, at least that way we know the mafia won't just target whoever they want to kill without worrying their target might be protected.

Baalzamon said:
theprof00 said:
Baalzamon said:
theprof00 said:

you guess?

Don't know about prior games, but last game, it just seemed like you played a much more laid back approach to the game in the beginning, and progressively got more involved.  I'm just not quite certain what to make of that, so yes, I guess.

I want to ask something about this but I'm not really sure how to put it.

I'm curious that you're saying I'm playing differently, given that I had a cop role last game.

I'm also curious as to why you said I was "laid back" early on last game, and how a vote today means I'm "not laid back".

theprof00 said:
Baalzamon said:
theprof00 said:
Baalzamon said:
theprof00 said:

you guess?

I want to ask something about this but I'm not really sure how to put it.

I'm curious that you're saying I'm playing differently, given that I had a cop role last game.

I'm also curious as to why you said I was "laid back" early on last game, and how a vote today means I'm "not laid back".

I know you had cop role last game, and I'm not saying a different play style is necessarily bad, I'm just not sure what to take of it.

At first, you seemed to put out a vote based on misinterpretations.  After you found out it meant you were voting for them, you still kept your vote out there, saying it is day 1.  You can't tell me this isn't a less laid back approach than last game.