By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - FORZA 4 leaked trailer. looks very good

its good to see they have made an engine for 16player races, also noticed moving parts on cars in trailer

the driving effects look good also

enjoy

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

I loved Forza 3 so this is a must buy for me... Kinect support sounds like a cool diversion but I hope the core game is still there.

looks great! and it took less than 3 years!

Anything released on April 1st needs to be taken with a huge grain of salt but if that's fake then someone spent a lot of time on it.

It certainly contains everthing they've shown and stuff you might expect their to be included in F4 but I'm not going to believe anything until it's official.

Looks good though!

daroamer said:

Anything released on April 1st needs to be taken with a huge grain of salt but if that's fake then someone spent a lot of time on it.

It certainly contains everthing they've shown and stuff you might expect their to be included in F4 but I'm not going to believe anything until it's official.

Looks good though!

i think its a leaked official trailer

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:
daroamer said:

Looks good though!

If so then all I can say is.....holy crap.  Again, it sure LOOKS official (except the voiceover seems like it's a temp track), it has all the Turn 10 style to it......but April 1st lol.  I ain't falling for anything today :P

daroamer said:
Skeeuk said:
daroamer said:

Looks good though!

If so then all I can say is.....holy crap.  Again, it sure LOOKS official (except the voiceover seems like it's a temp track), it has all the Turn 10 style to it......but April 1st lol.  I ain't falling for anything today :P

For some reason it felt very Forza vs GT vs Shift to me but its possibly true.

Going to be Amazing!! Cannot wait.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

that's not fake.

Great trailer, though only in 360p :'(
Obviously the car models in the showroom mode won't look like that in the actual races and I guess not all cars in the game are in the showroom or maybe they are but not as detailed ? idk

New career mode looks quite good. Not as bland as in Forza 3.

how do you make a thread in this site?