By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A new Resident Ebil Mercenaries Trailer! Looking good!!!

There's a new Resident Evil Revelations trailer out and it's looking bloody nice!!!

I've been waiting for Capcom to release an entire game based around the Mercenaries bonus content since it appeared on the PS2 SKU of Resident Evil 4. Day one purchase for me...the only thing better than killing zombies is killing zombies on the go in 3 dimensions lol. I'm a Resident Evil nut and think I'm going to be in heaven with this and Resident Evil Revelations!!!

Around the Network

at 0:36... Does Wesker actually walk and shoot?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I dont even play RE...but I think im gonna get this on!

Im sure KylieDog will get i, ill get himk to show me a few pointers

that look good

NiKKoM said:

at 0:36... Does Wesker actually walk and shoot?

its been confirmed that you can walk and shoot for awhile now.

Aw bugger...just realised I made a typo...my keyboard letters have rubbed off on the bottom row of my keyboard but I normally check before posting anything lol

Around the Network

the characters look amazing.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:

the characters look amazing.

Yup, that's what happens when Nintendo finally see sense and release a console with a GPU that has traditional programmable shaders instead of an unwieldy TEV Unit. We're going to see some really nice stuff in terms of eye candy for the 3DS pretty early on in its lifetime, and once the developers get to play around with things for a couple of years we'll see some stuff that'll make Mercenaries, Revelations and Metal Gear Solid 3D look average.

High Voltage have had a proof-of-concept demo of Conduit 2 running on the 3DS using the same assets and shader effects running at a smooth 30fps without optimisation which is bloody impressive for a handheld console, I can't wait to see what they come up with for their Conduit prequel.

oh my, that is damn impressive!

looking better than RE4: Wii even...

on a side note: not sure why the video goes up to 720p when the game will only be 240p per eye, but assuming those images aren't enhanced (besides the upped resolution), then the 3DS is one mighty fine machine indeed!

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

My god, that was on 3DS?? It's graphically far better than the Wii.

almost one hour too late =P http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=126609&page=1