By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I know how muhc NGP will cost

Gilgamesh said:
lolage said:
Gilgamesh said:

Nope it'll be $250 for regular version and $300 for 3G.

want to take a bet? didn't make a bet on this forum before :P (bet for regular only in USD price)

Alright, loser get's IP banned for life. Whoevers closer wins :P So my range is $250 - $300 and over 300 I win, If it's closer to $290 you win.

How do you even "request" an IP ban? 

edit: name a price for the regular one, not the 3G

edit: it's gets not get's

Around the Network

Why dont you state your source lolage?

999 US dollars

goforgold said:
Gilgamesh said:

this

that

lolage said:
Gilgamesh said:
lolage said:
Gilgamesh said:

want to take a bet? didn't make a bet on this forum before :P (bet for regular only in USD price)

Alright, loser get's IP banned for life. Whoevers closer wins :P So my range is $250 - $300 and over 300 I win, If it's closer to $290 you win.

lol I already said the conditions take it or leave it :P

Around the Network
Gilgamesh said:
lolage said:
Gilgamesh said:
lolage said:
Gilgamesh said:

lol I already said the conditions take it or leave it :P

your conditions don't make sense to me, can you rexplain?

Also do mods honour bets or I have to request an IP ban?

Personally, I expect it will have a lot to do with what the exchange rate with the Yen is near to its release ...

The yen has appreciated 150% (relative to the US dollar) since the Nintendo DS and PSP were released; and if those systems released today the DS would be $225 and the PSP would be $325 if the price in yen was preserved. Over the next year, it is entirely possible that the yen could be an additional 10% to 20% higher. Or, to put it another way, I wouldn't be surprised if the NGP is $350 US even if it launches at the same price the PSP did (in Yen).

oh well wanted it to be 250 but 299 is ok i guess

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!