By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Let's Make Nintendo Aware of Johnny Lee!

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that the people at Nintendo have the internet as well. I'm fairly confident they already know about him.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

he probably already got a megaton of job offers already.

Shoot I can't remember where I saw that video of the Wiimote being used as a lightsaber in real time.

tokilamockingbrd said:
Astrodust-

he puts his pants on every morning the way you do! Go for it email the man!

(well maybe he puts his pants on the same way... kinda makes me wonder what "else" he can do with those Wii Remotes ; p)

No, he does not put his pants on the same way everybody else does. He's an engineer.

He sleeps in his pants at his desk once he crashes from the caffeine hangover. 

increadible. i didnt think anything like this was possible with something as "last gen" as the wii is. imagine what the games this guy could make. ducking behind a car in a fps when being shot at.

dryden you reminded me i need a coffee

I want wii fit and I want it now

Around the Network

wow, that was awesome! god bless that nerd.

God dang, that man is really something else, the only problem with inputing the whole deal is that you have to have a computer attached to your tv plus an extra Wii remote. That may be the only problem, but other than that, it's awesome.

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

nintendo better get in there before sony, or especially MS do.

The potential for head tracking like that is incredible and would be very cheap tp implicate into this generation with something like an eyetoy. I don't think Nintnedo would go for it as the default control system due to its restrictions to 1 player, however the xbox network is a bunch of loners so it would be ideal.

I'm 99% sure Ninty had/has a similar head tracking application running now in their R&D studios - and certainly before this guy did.

WiiFit was the big thing last year for the Wii (at E3) - just wait to see what they have lined up for this year.

The biggest issue with this system is that moving around is sort of against the principles of using a console/PC. WiiFit works before it restricts the movement to a small area of floor (and even that takes up space).

Its also anti-multi player / people watching on. Might not be the direction Ninty want to take.

(I still think that some of the functionality can be emulated perfectly by using the WiiFit board - control the camera by shifting your body weight. Couple this with moving via the analog stick - and you might have the perfect solution, with no extra hardware)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Astrodust said:
Shoot I can't remember where I saw that video of the Wiimote being used as a lightsaber in real time.

the video with the lightsaber u probably mean, is not from johnny lee but another guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyvIlKSA0BA&feature=related