By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Let's Make Nintendo Aware of Johnny Lee!

I don't know if any of you guys have seen some of Johnny Lee's Wii applications, but they are nothing short of amazing. This thread is meant to put together ideas about how to get Nintendo to wake up to Johnny Lee's genius. Someone call Reggie now!

This link is so cool.

http://us.kotaku.com/search/johnny%20lee/

Also his lightsaber application one was pretty awesome too.

Around the Network

Lightsaber application? I'm not familiar with that one.

This guy is doing research at the Human-Computer Interface Institute at Carnegie Mellon, and his thesis work is on "Projector-Based Location Discovery and Tracking." That's basically what the Wii Remote is, a projector-based tracking tool.

To anyone who hasn't watched this video yet, you got to see it. It is totally unexpected. This guy is pure genius. He can work for any company he wants I am sure.

Pretty sure he would not mind working in Nintendo's R&D

Nintendo should sign this guy a contract to pay for his school of he works for X amount of years for them... he is a genious, a creative one at that...

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

tokilamockingbrd said:
Pretty sure he would not mind working in Nintendo's R&D

Nintendo should sign this guy a contract to pay for his school of he works for X amount of years for them... he is a genious, a creative one at that...

I'm almost positive that any job he lands, his first year salary will cover his X number of years of schooling he has attending. Whoever hires this guy is guaranteed to make millions off of him. He could walk into Nintendo, Sony, or Microsoft and have a job at the end of the day. He seriously needs to get several big companies to bid for his skills.

Around the Network

The next Shigeru Miyamoto?

Anyone here want to send Matt Casamassina an email asking him to show Reggie this video. The potential for his work is astounding. All I can say is Wii2 is going to be hot!

RAcCoOnErOuS said:
The next Shigeru Miyamoto?

He kinda reminds of Shiggy... At least in the way that their minds think 2 steps ahead of the curve.

psn- tokila

I want to email him and ask him if he has had any job offers from Nintendo yet. Except I feel small and puny in the presence of his awesome genius. *cowers and runs away*

Astrodust-

he puts his pants on every morning the way you do! Go for it email the man!

(well maybe he puts his pants on the same way... kinda makes me wonder what "else" he can do with those Wii Remotes ; p)

psn- tokila