By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What's Sony going to do about Crysis?

easyrider said:

And here we go Not banning people in favor of ps3 but yet go ahead and ban people that are not. Good job vgchartz. this site is so full of it. I see xbox fans banned for everything and if they feel that people might catch on that there is clear favortism. Then they might ban a ps3 fan. Wait I said to much, I might get banned for stating the truth.

If you have a specific moderation you disagree with please PM myself or Machina.  Otherwise you might as well just piss in the wind for all the good posts like this will do you.  The only person banned here was Spaceguy for flaming other members, if you find an instance of someone else in the thread doing that but going unpunished let me know.

Around the Network

Uncharted 3. It looks similar to Uncharted 2 and Naughty Dog have many months to improve the visuals.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

I've rented Crysis 2 for the weekend. Honestly, if you've played the first one then this is pretty similar: Great graphics, a story and characters that aren't terribly interesting, dumb AI and poor stealth mechanics.

At least unlike the first game, shots feel like they register. The singleplayer package of something like Uncharted 2 trounces Crysis 2 so far in my opinion.

HokageTenshi said:
zarx said:
HokageTenshi said:

how about Final Fantasy versus XIII...?

unless they improve graphics a lot I don't think it's really competing hell Skyrim looks better

to me nicer graphics are not the most important, how we interact in the gameplay with good graphics are more important right? Skyrim graphics are nicer but when it comes to gameplay interacting, it looks kinda normal to me...

btw, Skyrim is not PS3 exclusive might end up getting a inferior port again, but Final Fantasy versus XIII still might be PS3 exclusive even if its not, PS3 ver. will still be the better ver...

you do realise that most of the Versus trailer is pre rendered right? and I think you will find if you go back that the PS3 version of Oblivion was slightly better than the 360 version so there is a good chance that Skyrim will look better on PS3. And as for gameplay and interacting from what I have seen of the Versus gameplay it looks like kingdom hearts/last gen third person shooter nothing that impressive. Not like the archery shot in the Skyrim trailer...

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

zarx said:
HokageTenshi said:
zarx said:
HokageTenshi said:

how about Final Fantasy versus XIII...?

unless they improve graphics a lot I don't think it's really competing hell Skyrim looks better

to me nicer graphics are not the most important, how we interact in the gameplay with good graphics are more important right? Skyrim graphics are nicer but when it comes to gameplay interacting, it looks kinda normal to me...

btw, Skyrim is not PS3 exclusive might end up getting a inferior port again, but Final Fantasy versus XIII still might be PS3 exclusive even if its not, PS3 ver. will still be the better ver...

you do realise that most of the Versus trailer is pre rendered right? and I think you will find if you go back that the PS3 version of Oblivion was slightly better than the 360 version so there is a good chance that Skyrim will look better on PS3. And as for gameplay and interacting from what I have seen of the Versus gameplay it looks like kingdom hearts/last gen third person shooter nothing that impressive. Not like the archery shot in the Skyrim trailer...

Did Fallout 3 for PS3 look better than 360? The only reason why Oblivion looked better on PS3 than 360, was because it came like 10 months later. That said, Oblivion and Fallout 3 are ugly as hell, even on PC (without heavy modification) so i wouldn't get my hopes up. PC version might look better than FFXIII versus, but i don't think 360 and PS3 version will.

Around the Network
mundus6 said:

Did Fallout 3 for PS3 look better than 360? The only reason why Oblivion looked better on PS3 than 360, was because it came like 10 months later. That said, Oblivion and Fallout 3 are ugly as hell, even on PC (without heavy modification) so i wouldn't get my hopes up. PC version might look better than FFXIII versus, but i don't think 360 and PS3 version will.

nether are going to be graphics kings, Skyrim is impressive for the fact that it is fully open world and has impressive draw distance but other than that it's not exactly mind blowing

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

NotStan said:
easyrider said:

ethomaz, seems you get away with everthing all the time. You flame all the time, don't add anything to the conversation and biased soooooooooooooooo

GFYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S CLEAR THAT CRYSIS PISSED OFF PEOPLE THAT FAVOR THE PS3. YET THEY CAN COME FLAME BECAUSE THATS WHAT GOES ON ON THIS SITE. THEN PEOPLE THAT ANSWER BACK GET BANNED. LOVE THIS SITE. BIASED POS

You need to take a chill pill. Some bannings may be swifter but I wouldn't go as far as to call bias on the mod team, both PS3 and Wii trolls get banned just as fast.

BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

nope this site is known for that action. I have watched and observed. It doesn't take a rocket scientists to realize.

Wagram said:
Slimebeast said:

Vanille is beautiful, that thing however looks like a man.

Normally I would agree with you here, but this is a case of different tastes. There is JPRG beauty and WRPG beauty. You seem to prefer JRPG beauty, just like me, but let's be honest here, the Japanese style of videogame females is just not realistic.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

easyrider said:
NotStan said:
easyrider said:

ethomaz, seems you get away with everthing all the time. You flame all the time, don't add anything to the conversation and biased soooooooooooooooo

GFYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S CLEAR THAT CRYSIS PISSED OFF PEOPLE THAT FAVOR THE PS3. YET THEY CAN COME FLAME BECAUSE THATS WHAT GOES ON ON THIS SITE. THEN PEOPLE THAT ANSWER BACK GET BANNED. LOVE THIS SITE. BIASED POS

You need to take a chill pill. Some bannings may be swifter but I wouldn't go as far as to call bias on the mod team, both PS3 and Wii trolls get banned just as fast.

BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

nope this site is known for that action. I have watched and observed. It doesn't take a rocket scientists to realize.

If you're so uncomfortable with this site, then leave, nobody is going to miss Capslock users.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

I've been noticing a lot of comparisons in this thread about comparing Skyrim and Versus XIII.

My thoughts?

Pure Graphics: Skyrim

CGI Graphics : Versus XIII

Game Stability: Versus XIII

Better Game: N/A They aren't out yet!