By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crysis 2 - PS3 vs 360 performance comparison

slowmo said:
Ping_ii said:
slowmo said:
Ping_ii said:

1.Bu bu but IGN said teh xbawx is teh better grafix!

2.Funny how LOT is no longer "trusted" but back when they did a comparison with the demo showing ps3 version inferior I didn't see 360 fans complain AHAHAHAHAH!

3. 0% screen tearing for ps3 or slight higher frame on 360..........wow xbawx is so superior.

The more hilarious part is the huge number of posts from Sony fans who have dissed them even more when other comparisons of multiplats didn't go their way.  You can't have it both ways.

right do you see them here celebrating? no?

homefront looked slightly better on ps3 did you see a huge fuzz about it from ps3 fans in here?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=126253&page=1

Your own thread no less, care to backtrack at all?

what about it? look @ the title its a sarcasm ,due to the past few weeks all the talks about ps3 version being the super inferior so I created that to show other wise.

Around the Network

so if  a person installs crysis 2 on hard drive for 360 the screen tearing won't be there right? im pretty sure the ps3 version requires a 5 gb install, therefore there is no screen tearing.

Edit: BTW didn't crytek say a year ago the ps3 was lead platform. Odd how the results turned out to be

SpartenOmega117 said:

so if  a person installs crysis 2 on hard drive for 360 the screen tearing won't be there right? im pretty sure the ps3 version requires a 5 gb install, therefore there is no screen tearing.

I installed it on my 360 and I don't notice any screen tearing.

Ping_ii said:
slowmo said:
Ping_ii said:
slowmo said:
Ping_ii said:

2.Funny how LOT is no longer "trusted" but back when they did a comparison with the demo showing ps3 version inferior I didn't see 360 fans complain AHAHAHAHAH!

3. 0% screen tearing for ps3 or slight higher frame on 360..........wow xbawx is so superior.

The more hilarious part is the huge number of posts from Sony fans who have dissed them even more when other comparisons of multiplats didn't go their way.  You can't have it both ways.

homefront looked slightly better on ps3 did you see a huge fuzz about it from ps3 fans in here?

what about it? look @ the title its a sarcasm ,due to the past few weeks all the talks about ps3 version being the super inferior so I created that to show other wise.

You made a claim, you were wrong.  Acknowledge that fact or get over it and move on, it really is your choice.

jhuff394 said:
damefan said:
jhuff394 said:

ahh... I just played the game on 360 at friends house... graphics are not bad.... nothing like uncharted 2 or killzone 3 though lmao..

You're right they are nothing like them, they are better. Thanks for playing.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No point in trying to argue with you. It could have been maxed out PC graphics and you still would have said Killzone 3 and Uncharted 2 look better. If Crysis 2 was a PS3 exclusive you would have an entirely different opinion.

Around the Network

The screen tearing is so minimal on both consoles I cant believe people even talk about it......

The game looks identical on both..... but forget how it looks.... this game should be known for being fun not for its looks.

“Absolutely, we can do much more with it. I don’t know if we are even close to 50 percent of PlayStation 3’s power at this point,” said Asmussen about God of War 3.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Nsanity said:
Mordred11 said:
Nsanity said:
d21lewis said:

They can't even spell "chaotic".

Lens of Noobs.

Like you'd do a better job than them...

Me? nah but Digitalfoundry hell yeah.

This.

slowmo said:
Ping_ii said:
slowmo said:
Ping_ii said:
slowmo said:
Ping_ii said:

You made a claim, you were wrong.  Acknowledge that fact or get over it and move on, it really is your choice.

and what claim is that? my claim about ps3 peeps not going crazy over slight difference in? I was right look @ the posts most are saying tie those with uncharted on their sign too.

I just re read throught my thread and saw only two were mouthing off about crysis 2 looking better on ps3 with one of them having a mario avatar the other was a new member.

damefan said:
SpartenOmega117 said:

i guess its confirmed then. i hope DF installed crysis 2 to 360 hard drive so we can get more accurate results

SpartenOmega117 said:
damefan said:
SpartenOmega117 said:

i guess its confirmed then. i hope DF installed crysis 2 to 360 hard drive so we can get more accurate results

Installing to the HDD doesn't decrease screen tearing. He just didn't notice it and that's possible even when its there since the % is like 1 so its not that major.