By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games released a while ago that you still play.

i still play gta IV, going for plat and its very time consuming and i dont have much time to play...
i play metal slug and the old king of fighters from time to time...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Around the Network

Too many to list here. I regularly take a look at my collection and pick an old game to play again, just for the heck of it.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

I still play a couple of Nurburgring races online in GT5 every night. That's about it, no time to play games more then once.

Well except for exercise games, DDR, wii fit, and recently kung fu live help get through winter time.

Well, I've been playing Age of Mythology constantly since 2003 and would be right now if it weren't for this darned CD-drive-less XP-mode-less laptop.

Other than that, I play the Dragon Warrior (Quest) III remake on GBC on the GBA which I've been playing since 2005 or so and Pokemon Emerald since 2006.

Most other games I've been playing through at least a few times each year for several years are from this generation so I guess they don't count.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

i still play solitare and that was released i dont know how long ago 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Around the Network

Eternal Darkness. This game is effin AMAZING

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

-halo reach

-and a couple of pre 2010 ea sports games.

I play Modern Warfare 2. It is my most played game ever ish other than old mario/contra. It is love and hate relationship. Yep

Pocket Fighter, Capcom vs. SNK 2, KH 1&2, All Metal Gear Solids, older Zeldas, Uncharted2, Virtua Figher 5, Soul Calibur4, Uno, MOH Frontline, Tomb Raider Anniversary

and i cant forget the 2d Sonics from genesis and GBA