By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games released a while ago that you still play.

Fallout 3
Oblivion
Final Fantasy VIII
Super Stardust HD
Flower
Borderlands

And Im sure next year Dead Nation will make this list,  that game could be one of the greatest zombie games of all time

Around the Network

From this generation I play Civilization: Revolution and Oblivion every once in a while.

Oh I see I guess you meant just this Gen? Still only doing home console

New Super Mario Bros Wii

DOnkey Kong Country Returns

Kirbys Epic Yarn

Mario Kart Wii

Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing

Animal Crossing

Wii Sports/Resort

Endless Ocean 2

Metroid Other M

Super Mario Galaxy 1/2

Trauma Center: Second Opinion

Sin & Punishment: Star Successor

Muramasa: The Demon Blade

Wario Land: Shake It!

Again, I replay all my games constantly. THe ones I dont I tend to give to my lil cousin or give away to someone else. Some of these on this list Sonic All Stars Racing ,Mario Kart, Wii Sports/Resort I play mostly during parties where it is my job to bring the Wii and games.

Resistance 2

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Final Fantasy VII (I play every few months or so)

i play sonic 3 junctioned with sonic and knuckles for the sega genesis about once a year.  one of my all time favorite games.

Check out my video game music blog:

http://games-and-guitars.synergize.co/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

He who hesitates is lost

Around the Network

I am NOT going to start listing every single age-old game I still play on a regular basis, so I'll just include the games released between the beginning of this gen and the end of 2010.

• Street Fighter IV
  • Minecraft Beta
  • Donkey Kong Country Returns

Not that impressive, but I've said numerous times, that I spend more time replaying the older games, than playing new ones.

Though I'm pretty sure I'll still be playing Marvel vs. Capcom 3 a few years from now.

EDIT: Special mention to Super Metroid. There hasn't been a year, during which I didn't complete Super Metroid at least twice.

Uncharted 2
LittleBigPlanet
WipEout HD

And... hummmm... I play almost every day Gran Turismo 5.

Ninpanda said:

I am NOT going to start listing every single age-old game I still play on a regular basis, so I'll just include the games released between the beginning of this gen and the end of 2010.

• Street Fighter IV
  • Minecraft Beta
  • Donkey Kong Country Returns

Not that impressive, but I've said numerous times, that I spend more time replaying the older games, than playing new ones.

Though I'm pretty sure I'll still be playing Marvel vs. Capcom 3 a few years from now.

EDIT: Special mention to Super Metroid. There hasn't been a year, during which I didn't complete Super Metroid at least twice.

Not many. Pretty much just Morrowind and Oblivion. Because they're so good and there's so much to do in them.

The problem with nearly all HD games is that they have zero replayability apart from multiplayer.

CS:S (2004)

TF2 (2007)

I'm about to download Gunbound for the umpteenth time (originally released in 2005).