By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Crysis 2 PS3 first 30 mins.

Looks the same to me guys. Amazing.

Around the Network

hmmm....

so the demo was an old build? BTW why does it lag so much when i play it on 720p? is it my PC?

Ping_ii said:

hmmm....

how so the demo was an old build? BTW why does it lag so much when i play it on 720p? is it my PC?

Watching it again. The only difference I see is more popin in the PS3 version. Apart from that no lag in 720p for me.

selnor said:
Ping_ii said:

hmmm....

how so the demo was an old build? BTW why does it lag so much when i play it on 720p? is it my PC?

Watching it again. The only difference I see is more popin in the PS3 version. Apart from that no lag in 720p for me.

this is by far the only video that lags when i watch it in 720p....weird.

as for the pop in I can't even notice them since it lags...=.=

Around the Network

Selnor with a pro-PS3 post.  I thought I heard confused fanboys exploding off in the distance.  ; )

Good to see.  The topic was getting really annoying.

Lots of noticeable pop-in in that one, the 360 holds the better port still.

I've just finished watching it.

what has me amazed is the SP, it looks like it will be engaging as for the graphics im not that much impressed.....maybe later on the game it will get even better.

Ping_ii said:

what has me amazed is the SP, it looks like it will be engaging as for the graphics im not that much impressed.....maybe later on the game it will get even better.

I came across this. I hope the console versions arent far off this. It's awesome.

selnor said:
Ping_ii said:

I came across this. I hope the console versions arent far off this. It's awesome.

wow this made me even more interested in SP mode of crysis, god I hope the story mode is as good as im expecting cause im seriously tempted to buy it on release now after i saw the campaign videos.