By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Name some of your most dissapointing games this gen!

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Around the Network

Resident Evil 5, GTA IV and FF13, easily

That and Fragile Dreams. Just didn't 'get' it sadly...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Only The Last Remnant and Tomb Raider Legend so far.

Red Steel 2 - It is a good game for what it is I suppose, but what I wanted was Red Steel done right, with online and multiplayer.  I knew they weren't going to be in there but RS2 is more brawler than FPS and I couldn't get into it.

Kirby Epic Yarn - I love Kirby games and although I played this one through it never grew on me.  The kiddie art direction/story grated my nerves and it just wasn't a 'Kirby' game really.   (hmmm should probably change my avatar)

Need for Speed: Nitro - Always wanted a Burnout like game on Wii.   Nitro was just - meh.

Trauma Team - Really wanted to like this game.  Didn't.

Lara Croft: Underworld - Loved Anniversary and enjoyed Legend but I just can't get into Underworld.  Just not that fun for some reason.  Still have it, hoping to finish it someday.

Burnout Paradise - Hated what they did with this game. Much preferred the last gen versions instead.

Dragon's Age Origin - Too many cut scenes and the 360 version lacked the over the top view which really killed what I enjoyed about Buldar's Gate (to which this was a spiritual successor).   Dragon's Age 2 I don't even want to think about.  Rather replay Buldar's Gate.

I forgot RE5.  I actually think it's good, I just also think that it is a disapointment considering my love for the previous games in the series.

Around the Network

Borderlands: My god I've never played a game so boring!

Gran Turismo PSP: It was very meh...

Resistance Retribution: I bought it because it was a Resistance game but I was disappointed  because it was on the PSP... FPS and PSP just dont go together.