By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is you gf/wife a gamer?

Yeah. She games. Plays Pokemon, StarCraft, Zelda. Among others.

Around the Network

Nope, i'm gay lol But, it would be awesome to have a BF that's a gamer in real life though.

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Yeah, I make that bitch get all the hard achievements I can't get, then I send her home.

Hephaestos said:

nope...well besides tetris and the likes.... she does play with me at mario games and such.

Pretty much this, my gf got addicted to some game on her phone for a bit, and she plays some multiplayer games; mario kart, NSMB, Galaxy 1/2. Gotta get Sonic 3 so we can play that together.

My fiance just plays some FB games and some soccer game on her ipod. She's not a gamer at all. As a matter of fact she detests that I am a gamer. I told her if she'd play some real games maybe she'd understand. :P

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

Around the Network

No, she's not. At all. She does have a NDS (it's actually her mum's, but she's got it now), but just uses it to learn English and Spanish. For my birthday, she gave me a game to learn Japanese. We've played some LBP and 2-player Tetris on my PS3, but she didn't enjoy as much as to want more. She likes having the PS3 though because we can watch online TV on a real TV, Blu-rays and DVD's, and basically any kind of video format. She's addicted to Naruto so she likes watching it on my 32" TV instead of her tiny notebook.

Fortunately, she totally respects my hobby, to the point where I can spend hours playing in front of her. And we're OK with that. She loves cooking, so she spends hours a day in the kitchen. She also teaches Japanese cooking at home. So she does her stuff while I do mine. I guess her hobby is more productive than mine, but we both enjoy our own time and live happy with our situation. We just respect each other's space a lot.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

I've yet to date any woman who I'd call a 'gamer' but most have at least played the odd game of Wii Sport, Wii Fit, Guitar Hero, Just Dance, etc.

My sister-in-law - she's a gamer.  Probably plays more than my brother these days.

My boyfriend is a hugh gamer...does that count?

The first girl I dated, no. Second girl I dated, yes. Not an avid one, but she did appreciate good games and had similar tastes to mine.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!