By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I hate the trophies?

d21lewis said:
badgenome said:

You hate the trophies? Well, you are entitled to your opinion but I don't hate the trophies? The trophy chime is music to my ears?

Are you trying to say something.  I sense something unusual about your post?

Hint: try reading it backwards.

Around the Network

it's not like there weren't trophies and stuff in games before, it's just it was in the game itself now it's standard and I like it, it's something more to shoot for in the game, Mirror's Edge esepcially benifited from throphies I admit alot of them phone it in but some it really does add to the game, though I don't see why you can't turn off notifications for those who think otherwise 

Sr.Bangsalot said:

it's not like there weren't trophies and stuff in games before, it's just it was in the game itself now it's standard and I like it, it's something more to shoot for in the game, Mirror's Edge esepcially benifited from throphies I admit alot of them phone it in but some it really does add to the game, though I don't see why you can't turn off notifications for those who think otherwise 

On the 360 I know you can turn notifications off.  Not so sure about the PS3.

i like the trophies. I even wish there were trophies for eternal sonata

Well most games are unrewarding with trophies while some are. 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

I made a thread about something similar to this a long time ago but I do wish you could disable trophies if you wanted to. I have a 1% from star ocean and it annoys me lol.

Xbbjf9s said:

I made a thread about something similar to this a long time ago but I do wish you could disable trophies if you wanted to. I have a 1% from star ocean and it annoys me lol.

I have 0% for Star Ocean and it annoys me even more since I hate this game.

Take a look at my photos on flickr

The only good trophy is an unlocked trophy!

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

I love Trophies:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=422268

And you can disable the notification, as far as I know.