By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I hate the trophies?

I hate the trophies? I was there was a way to disable this feature. I hate the stupid ping noise,when I get one. The only reason I have 1,000 + trophies, is because 900+ of them are bronze and you get most of those,bye just beating and playing the game. I only probably average 40-50 percent completion of trophies,in a game. So,does one care about the trophies? I personally,miss the old no trophies day's-end rant.

Around the Network

You hate the trophies? Well, you are entitled to your opinion but I don't hate the trophies? The trophy chime is music to my ears?

Days end rant?  You just made an rant about donations like a half hour ago =p?

I am okay with trophies :).

old school moaning again,wouldn't be right if you weren't

and i doubt you can disable them

Above & Beyond

40% - 50% is a lot for not persuing trophies.

i kinda go after trophies, but not to much and i probably average 40-50%.

i have 3 plats (UC:DF, UC2, and GOW1), and i think im level 12

Around the Network

You can disable the "stupid ping noise" but I loved the "stupid ping noise".

I loved trophies so far.

Edit - Sorry that's not possible... I checked now.

I care about trophies, but only in games that I care about.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Trophies are amazing..... Theres games i love to play over and over to get the trohies.... And when i hear the ping im like HELL YESSS

i just platiumed killzone 3 so im not complaining

oldschoolfool said:

I hate the trophies? I was there was a way to disable this feature. I hate the stupid ping noise,when I get one. The only reason I have 1,000 trophies, is because 900 of them are bronze and you get most of those,bye just beating and playing the game. I only probably average 40-50 percent completion of trophies,in a game. So,does one care about the trophies? I personally,miss the old no trophies day's-end rant.

If you are asking, then I'll answer.  NO, you don't hate trophies.