By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crysis 2 review thread

CGI-Quality said:

Aaaaaaand...........I now have Crysis 2. Installing on 360 now!

Once you get a ways into it I'd love to hear your impressions, especially compared to Killzone 3.  Not for flame puproses, but I don't play a whole lot of FPSs, so I'm trying to decide which direction to go.  I did really like K2, but I also like having "powers" in games.  So I can't decide.  I do have a 360 as well so if it's noticably better on 360 its not a big deal.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

Id really like to know what you think about the graphics. Please keep me updated!

EDIT: Make a god damn topic about your impressions pl0x! xD, Like the guy mentioned above, please mention KZ3 / Uncharted 2 / GoW3 when speaking graphics <3.

CGI-Quality said:

Looking forward to your impressions. Especially on the graphics.

^^lol.

Eurogamer says Uncharted 2 looks better !

8/10 - Eurogamer. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-03-22-crysis-2-review

IGN US chimes in with a 9.0/10

"You may have trouble paying attention to the story, though, given Crysis 2's constant sensory assault. This is the best-looking console game to date"

"Crysis 2 on Xbox 360 has taken the crown for best graphics in a console game. It's well animated and the effects are great, but light is always the star of the show."

Around the Network

i've read plenty times that the first hours aren't as good as the rest so please don't be to harsh if you played the first hours to post an opinion ;)

Oh and theres supposed to be frame-rate problems on consoles according to Digitalfoundry.

Oh snap. All reviewers all claiming Crysis 2 the NEW GRAPHICAL KING ON CONSOLES. And ALL say 360 version better.

What now?

selnor said:

Oh snap. All reviewers all claiming Crysis 2 the NEW GRAPHICAL KING ON CONSOLES. And ALL say 360 version better.

What now?

lol what do you read? are you serious? most say it's one of the best graphics and not the best.

Yeah eurogamer did actually compare it to Uncharted 2 and says that crysis 2 is next to it in terms of level of detail.

And its the 360 version.