By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Amazing VR with the Wii.

It just makes it look so 3 dimensional. I could swear that TV looks like a 3d tv while he's moving! That's guy is a serious nintendo maker wannabe. But I'll give it to him, he's brilliant.

Around the Network

Nintendo needs to hire this guy... those glasses could be the first useful Wii peripheral.... other than wiiFit

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

pretty cool

Wow, the effect is better than I expected, it really looks as if the screen is a window!

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

I'm curious why nobody has hired this guy to come with these ideas for them instead of broadcasting them to the whole internetz. I would love to see a good developer snatch this kid up and make some bitchin games.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

It might happen Sqrl, that's how we got Portal.

I'm gonna download that program and try to get a virtual fish tank going on my monitor...that'd be sweet.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Yeah, just what I needed, a game that actually encourages my 7 year old to inch up closer to the 46" TV with his arms extended, as if trying to restrain him while playing Wii Sports Boxing weren't bad enough!

weezy said:
@ leo LOL the objects jump out at you and the tv looks like a portal into another world.

I dont think PSEye can do that.

No, but the GunCon 3 can! :p

BenKenobi88 said:
I'm gonna download that program and try to get a virtual fish tank going on my monitor...that'd be sweet.

This would be interesting with an Endless Ocean type game.