By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Amazing VR with the Wii.

The wii is unstoppable it's potential is endless all we need now is to see this stuff in a few games.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
The ending is a lie(its far more immersive than anything else we've seen in homes today).

The ps eye is still more virtual reality like than that.

One feature that VGChartz is sorely lacking is an ignore list. Having to see this type of joke post from J-oel in thread after Nintendo thread is no longer amusing.

OT: That demo looks really cool. 

The_vagabond7 said:
Miyamoto said we wouldn't believe the kinds of games that we'd be getting from our wii 5 years from now. Maybe he knows the possibilities inherent in the wii's technology, but I agree that this beat's the hell out of waggle. They could package it with a game with the headset and a stand for your wiimote and just explain that you need to put the wiimote where the sensor bar is, and BAM....that would be TRUE next gen gaming.
Imagining a SSX type of game using the WiiBoard and wearing a pair of those goggles (they could actually attach the sensors to ski goggles) - 3D backgrounds with avalanches, tree branches etc...I'd have to get the wife to stand  behind the tv with a hair dryer switched on full cold air for that added reality.

Those people that think they're perfect give a bad reputation to us who are... 

"With the DS, it's fair to say that Nintendo stepped out of the technical race and went for a feature differentiation with the touch screen, but I fear that it won't have a lasting impact beyond that of a gimmick - so the long-lasting appeal of the platform is at peril as a direct result of that." - Phil Harrison, Sony

Question: i know its impractical to hold a wiimote at eyelevel, but i tried this as well while running his demo, i held the wiimote and pointed it at the sensor bar, and it had pretty much the same effect (just inverted movements which is easy to change in the code)..

IN YOUR FACE MICROSOFT AND SONY!! WHOS NEXT GEN NOW!!!

I really hope that someone at Nintendo sees this amazing video!

Around the Network
leo-j said:
The ending is a lie(its far more immersive than anything else we've seen in homes today).

The ps eye is still more virtual reality like than that.

Also, Thats pretty cool

HUAHUAHUHAUHAUAHUAHUAHAUAHAUAHAUAHAhuahua.............(echoes till universe's infinit) 

Bump because duplicate topics keep being made.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Damn tha's hot.

seriously,

dont u think PS3 eye can copy this demo ?

Time to Work !

Dang it. You need more catchy title! :)