By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A hardcore PS3 supporter bashes on Nintendo!!!

Well the blackbaron needs to sort him out.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network

Oh man, a hater on the youtubes. Never seen that before!

lmao a topic on a GeneralG rant,that is funny.

arcane_chaos said:

I haven't even noticed this guy existed until I saw this video...

This.

And I would've preferred it to stay that way, but alas, we can't get everything our way :P

THe guy may be a fool but ive yet to see any discount what he said

Around the Network

He starts with 'what's up mother fuckers', has a little pointy beard and wears sunglasses indoors.

The first 5 seconds is all I need to view to know what kind of person he is.

TWAT!

Well, despite my instincts, I managed to get through his whole video. And it's so freakin stupid. He basically bitches about wanting the "real" Mario and not being true to the original games, I guess he means the crappy pixelated Mario on the box, despite the game being called Super Mario ALLSTARS. But then he goes on to whine about the game not having improved graphics, and HD resolution (despite the Wii not being able to handle HD resolution). So he essentially contradicts himself.

^^^that part was retarded but i dont think he mentioned HD at all

Metallicube said:

Well, despite my instincts, I managed to get through his whole video. And it's so freakin stupid. He basically bitches about wanting the "real" Mario and not being true to the original games, I guess he means the crappy pixelated Mario on the box, despite the game being called Super Mario ALLSTARS. But then he goes on to whine about the game not having improved graphics, and HD resolution (despite the Wii not being able to handle HD resolution). So he essentially contradicts himself.

Oh, totally.

I just love watching him rant and make a complete fool of himself.

Great comedy!

^^^^ attacking someone when you dont have a point of your own doesnt really make you any better. IMO the collection in question is pretty crappy especially compared to other ones. little extras, barebones content, no World and this is not the first we are hearing about the control issue. But hey if Ninty fans are that "loyal" that they wanna throw there 50 at Ninty regardless of the product then hell have at it. Ill stick to my GBA copies if thats all right by y'all