By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Bullied overweight kid destroys bully (Must watch!!)

vlad321 said:
SuperAdrianK said:

Anyways, its illegal to bully someone in school down here in Florida, (need to look at the punishment they give out), though I never saw it happened.

1.I went to high school in Miami, and bullying most definitely happened. I was never bullied much, mostly because I don't put up with shit and retaliate such that bullies are left more hurt physically/verbally than I am, but there were some people that were definitely some srious problems people I knew had.

2.Edit: I wonder what would happen if you could outsource punishment of bullying to the vengance of the internet. As in provide numbers, addresses, and names of bullies and let the internet have its way with them.

1.I'm pretty sure bullying happens in Miami, I just said I never seen anyone get punished by the law.

2.Either nothing happens or his life is ruined.

More likely the internet explodes for like 2-3 days and they just stop giving a shit about it, like the honeybadger.

Around the Network

When you think about it, this went pretty well for the big guy.

He gets suspended for a few days.

The little guy is embarassed in front of EVERYONE FOREVER!

ahahahaha that was amazing!! Mad props to the "fat kid", only calling him that because I forgot what you said his name was and don't feel like scrolling back to the top of the page.

Not only did the fat kid defend himself and absolutely own the small kid but he had the restraint to stop too which everyone should respect. Nobody would have blamed him if he started pounding on that scrawny little bitch while he was on the ground but he didn't because he did enough to prove his point.

Man go fat kid. But in all honesty he should have thought things through a bit. Slamming the guy head first into the pavement could kill or paralyze him. While I fully stand by his actions this could have ended with a manslaughter charge. Then again when I was in middle school I threw a bully through a book shelf and cracked a guys skull open (Accidently). Their are many times where I could have killed someone when I took things too far.

So I do side with the kid, but this could have ended very badly for him. I like how that girl stepped in to prevent that bullies friend from getting his ass whooped.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Jay520 said:

That was brutal. and Hilarious.

I'm not going to take sides though because I don't know the full story. Maybe the fat guy beat up the other guy's younger sister or something. I don't know, that was hilarious though. 

The small guy probably was a bully though I think.

PS: My speakers aren't working, so I can't hear it. 

Nah dude no way the fat kid started that. Just look how the small kid is poking at him and gives him a couple weak shots to the chest, etc. That's textbook bullying. If the short kid was standing up for a younger brother or something he would have immediately gone for serious punches/shots instead of little things like poking at him. Just my observations though.

Around the Network
Rath said:

I'm guessing nobody is going to bully the fat kid for a while. I'll bet it was worth the suspension for him.

If I was him and knew I was going to get suspended anyways I would have given the kid a few kicks to the kidneys/ribs as well for good measure. If you're getting suspended anyways might as well go big. 

Chairman-Mao said:
Jay520 said:

That was brutal. and Hilarious.

I'm not going to take sides though because I don't know the full story. Maybe the fat guy beat up the other guy's younger sister or something. I don't know, that was hilarious though. 

The small guy probably was a bully though I think.

PS: My speakers aren't working, so I can't hear it. 

Just look how the small kid is poking at him and gives him a couple weak shots to the chest, etc. That's textbook bullying. If the short kid was standing up for a younger brother or something he would have immediately gone for serious punches/shots instead of little things like poking at him. Just my observations though.

True, I think the little guy was a bully, but there are always other possibiilities. 

Joelcool7 said:

Man go fat kid. But in all honesty he should have thought things through a bit. Slamming the guy head first into the pavement could kill or paralyze him. While I fully stand by his actions this could have ended with a manslaughter charge. Then again when I was in middle school I threw a bully through a book shelf and cracked a guys skull open (Accidently). Their are many times where I could have killed someone when I took things too far.

So I do side with the kid, but this could have ended very badly for him. I like how that girl stepped in to prevent that bullies friend from getting his ass whooped.

All he would have to do is get in front of a jury and say "I firmly believed that i was in imminent physical danger, and acted in self defense." For that charge to actually hold everyone in the jury would have had to sentence him, and you will be hardpressed to find 12 people where a single one won't side with him, especially given the tape.

He would have been fine and there would have been one less waste of oxygen in the world.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

As a former bully victim myself I applaud this kid for defending himself; IMO the suspension was worth it. Although him getting chewed out was kinda absurd. The school systems around the world are messed up because of this.  I know; I've tried fighting back, and I still got in trouble.

What I don't understand is, how can a small kid even bully somoene bigger?

Or was it only verbal bullying? (Screw listening to the video XD) 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."