By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So who's gonna do drugs and play Child of Eden!?

scottie said:

Move vs Kinect is an easy question when pot is involved. Go for the big glowing ball, hours of amusement for your drug addled mind.

HAHAHA. WIN

Around the Network

yes and no.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Dr.Grass said:

Don't think either of us should get banned. It's been tremendous fun.

Yes the quotes are *GASP* six months old, but I guarantee (just like with move compatibility) you'll be wrong. AGAIN.

im over it

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

AussieGecko said:
Dr.Grass said:

Don't think either of us should get banned. It's been tremendous fun.

Yes the quotes are *GASP* six months old, but I guarantee (just like with move compatibility) you'll be wrong. AGAIN.

im over it

You should be over it since you've made a fool of yourself over the last 3 days.

Very embarressing.

Dr.Grass said:

You should be over it since you've made a fool of yourself over the last 3 days.

Very embarressing.

you need to move on. For some god forsake reason you havent been banned for your continual bullshit over the said 3 days so I wouldnt press your luck

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network

So back on topic...

Just spoke to some of my friends. Looks like ALL of them are going to be getting this game. That's cool because then I don't have to buy both versions in order to experience the Kinect gameplay.

It's a shame that the PS3 version will launch after the 360 one (or at least that's how it seems). I'm seriously starting to lean towards playing it with the Move. That big glowing ball comment made up my mind!

So how are sales perdicitions for this game on Kinect? Easily 1 million right?

Dr.Grass said:

I am soooo going to take mushrooms, get a bag of weed and play that game.

The only thing I'm not sure of yet is whether it'll be the PS3 or 360 version. If the Kinect version works really well, then its a no-brainer. On the other hand, lag-free, precise control with a huge glowing ball might just aid my experience!

I used to love playing Rez off my head on a combination of MDMA alcohol weed.