By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So who's gonna do drugs and play Child of Eden!?

dsister said:
Slimebeast said:

What's that?

A brand of allergy medicine

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0000704/

lol

Will that alter your gaming experience?

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:

lol

Will that alter your gaming experience?

It'll make me tired!

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

I think if I did shrooms in the amount I have done them in I would not be even close to being able to play the game.

A beer,3 or 10 is good enough for me depending on my mood. I am also stuck on which to buy kinect or move so far I am leaning towards move.

dsister said:

I will! Benadryl and Child of Eden

Also it hasn't been confirmed to use Move yet 

You want to start a petition!?

I'm thinking tactile feedback might aid the experience... Oh to hell with it! I'M GETTING IT ON 360 AND PS3!

:D

SvennoJ said:

A strong cup of tea and maybe some tylenol. Those responsibility/child free days are long gone. A 92 inch screen should go a long way too with child of eden :)

Be careful mixing shrooms with weed, wasn't my best experience ugh.

Doing mushrooms without weed is like having a Nintendo Console without Mario...

Around the Network
chocoloco said:

I think if I did shrooms in the amount I have done them in I would not be even close to being able to play the game.

A beer,3 or 10 is good enough for me depending on my mood. I am also stuck on which to buy kinect or move so far I am leaning towards move.

Seriously, why?

Doesn't the Kinect gameplay offer more in your opinion?

Did some shrooms once and played flower. Not something I wanna experience again. 4 hours on the same level.

some of the people in this thread are gonna be waiting a long arse time for this to be on move...

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

chingrin said:

Did some shrooms once and played flower. Not something I wanna experience again. 4 hours on the same level.

Actually gaming isn't so cool for shrOOms. You really need to be in the nature...On a mountain, in a cave, the beach, or my personal favourite, a forest. Take some blankets, some juice and a few drums and then that'll be the best day of your life. Good thing I live in Cape Town-I'm spoilt for choice!

AussieGecko said:

some of the people in this thread are gonna be waiting a long arse time for this to be on move...

I don't know what to say to you.