By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Naughty Dog: Uncharted 2 train level and collapsing building will “look like child’s play”

definitely good to hear, the more dynamic segments like the building collapsing was really fun.  obviously fighting on a plane about to crash will be one of those scenes.  alternating zero-gravity to many-g's shooting with dynamically shifting cargo while scrambling for the exit into a skydiving firefight anyone?

Around the Network

i am guessing you play in the plane while its crashing in game engine and not in cut scene 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

RolStoppable said:

Of course it will. After all, Uncharted 2 runs on a toy and not a computer.

But won't U3 run on a toy too?

Above: still the best game of the year.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception = automatic candidate for GOTY 2011. 

Chairman-Mao said:

Candidate?  That means another game might win. Pssshh. I don't think so.  :P

Around the Network

NYANKS said:
Chairman-Mao said:

Good point. U3: DD = Automatic GOTY 2011 is what I meant :)

Chairman-Mao said:
NYANKS said:
Chairman-Mao said:

Good point. U3: DD = Automatic GOTY 2011 is what I meant :)

Honestly, this might be as close to automatic as you can get.....this game is gonna pwn on like.....over 9,000 different levels.

what are the chances that the cover art is hinting us where one of the epic missions of UC3 are gonna take place

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

trasharmdsister12 said:

I personally don't understand why those two scenes get so much praise. Frankly the train scene wasn't all that amazing given it just looped backgrounds (which looked poor if you took any time to actually look at them carefully) and the building scene while looking cool doesn't really seem like something that's incredibly intensive technically.

I spent a lot of time looking at them carefully. I showed off that level to my friends and it was the showcase (along with Killzone 2's intro) of my new tv.

I don't think anyone will take your opinion seriously.

The train level is stunning.