By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Naughty Dog: Uncharted 2 train level and collapsing building will “look like child’s play”

M.U.G.E.N said:

what are the chances that the cover art is hinting us where one of the epic missions of UC3 are gonna take place

i know what you getting at!

he is wearing ascarf that he didn't own in the last game! so, the action sequence will be inside the bazaar where is s gonna buy that scarf! well spotted!

OT: WTF! what is naughty dog thinking? trying to hype their game by referring to their own last game! can't they hit on some other console eclusive instead, like anyone else??

...but maybe there is just not enough to hit at this year

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
Dr.Grass said:

I spent a lot of time looking at them carefully. I showed off that level to my friends and it was the showcase (along with Killzone 2's intro) of my new tv.

I don't think anyone will take your opinion seriously.

The train level is stunning.

So my opinion is invalid because I think the backgrounds look poor? Get over yourself. In comparison to the environments in the rest of the game they do look poor. Look at the foliage detail in the train level. It's rubbish compared to any jungle in the game. I don't expect it to be of the same quality given all the other stuff that's going on but to say it doesn't look rubbish is.. well.. rubbish . It's not like I'm bad mouthing the game. I'm even praising it for its graphics. I just think there are other parts in the game that are technically impressive (personally to me Chapter 19: Siege) that don't get credit as everyone talks about these two parts.

I also found this kinda funny (From the CVG Crysis 2 thread)

There's a typo in your comment (which I underlined).

Your opinion is automatically invalid.

But really though, the only time I noticed poor foliage detail is when you get to the part with the lake next to you.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

damn, I just finished U1 and I cant to play U2 ;)))

Time to Work !

Can't wait!!!

APKenna

Good to be a Naughty Dog fan ^^

Im excited how many Fat PS3s will colapse because of the game xD

Around the Network

A lot of devs come out and talk out of their ass about how "great a sequel is gonna be" and "raising the bar" blah blah.

In Naughty Dog's case however I just can't help but believe them..

NYANKS said:
Chairman-Mao said:
NYANKS said:
Chairman-Mao said:

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception = automatic candidate for GOTY 2011. 

Candidate?  That means another game might win. Pssshh. I don't think so.  :P

Good point. U3: DD = Automatic GOTY 2011 is what I meant :)

Honestly, this might be as close to automatic as you can get.....this game is gonna pwn on like.....over 9,000 different levels.

Oh yeah dude its gonna be amazing! I don't think Naughty Dog has made a bad game since they've been teamed up with Sony! Crash Bandicoot 1-3 were awesome, Jak and Daxter were great and Uncharted is amazing.

Bold indeed.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Notorius.A.i.G said:

Bold indeed.

Icwutudidthar