By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I dont like uncharted.

hasanwhy said:

You don't like the Uncharted series? Fair enough. Some people create opinions before they play and end up with a completely different realization of how the game is like. It happens. 

But to say that the graphics weren't that good. Wow, thats just flamebait. Give me a game that looks better than Uncharted 2 on the PS3 that is a third person shooter? 

I'm sorry, but I've played a TON of games, and in terms of story, voice-acting, pacing, graphics, and online experience, Uncharted 2 is STILL my number one choice for games. 

This is a very sensible, cool-headed reply. 

Around the Network
SubRosa said:
Hoops84 said:
Dr.Grass said:
chris.m95 said:

I really dont. I admit that i dont have the game but i have played it at my cousins and my friends house and i really disliked it. you may now be wondering why? how could you hate a game that has won so many awards? well first awards dont mean anything to me. I also have never really liked action adventure or 3rd person games. I dont like the gameplay i think it focuses too much on graphics which to be fair arent that good. overall not my type of game. is anyone else with me or am i the only one who sees it this way?

1. You haven't played it for more than 10mins and saw it on a CRT screen or something.

2. You haven't played it for more than 10mins and would like to attract attention hence the thread.

3. You have a secret vendetta against sony/naughty dog/PS3.

4. You are mentally retarded.

So which one is it?

hahahah this = best and most logical reply yet. 

I second that.

HEHE. I thought Hasanwhy had the best reply (see above).  :D

I thought both the Uncharted games were pretty good games.

I second this as well lol

Dr.Grass said:
chris.m95 said:

I really dont. I admit that i dont have the game but i have played it at my cousins and my friends house and i really disliked it. you may now be wondering why? how could you hate a game that has won so many awards? well first awards dont mean anything to me. I also have never really liked action adventure or 3rd person games. I dont like the gameplay i think it focuses too much on graphics which to be fair arent that good. overall not my type of game. is anyone else with me or am i the only one who sees it this way?

1. You haven't played it for more than 10mins and saw it on a CRT screen or something.

2. You haven't played it for more than 10mins and would like to attract attention hence the thread.

3. You have a secret vendetta against sony/naughty dog/PS3.

4. You are mentally retarded.

So which one is it?

"Played it at my friend house." Im the friend he is talking about. He saw me play it on a HDTV and he still says the graphics are rubbish so i think he is mentally retarded.

He describes the game as "shit." He won't even give it a try. What shall i do? I want him to play the whole game because i think he is missing out on one of the best PS3 exclusives.

He also said the "gameplay focuses too much on graphics." Gameplay and graphics are two different things, i dont understand this comment. Also, him saying the "gameplay focuses too much on graphics" is telling me that he does think the graphics are good, but he doesn't want to admit it because he hates Uncharted. 

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

PSN ID: Ferrari_1996

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
A Bad Clown said:

Neither do I, from both demos I played it felt like a sloggier version of Gears of War. I didn't like the aiming at all.

It's actually a faster paced franchise than Gears of War (especially in Gears 2's case). Not that you have to like it, but that needed to be addressed.

The point he was making is that the combat is not as tight as that in Gears, which is true.

chris.m95 said:

You didn't play it at my house. You just watched me play it. You didn't want to play it. Don't lie!

ocean-1984 said:
chris.m95 said:
ocean-1984 said:
chris.m95 said:

... I dont like the gameplay i think it focuses too much on graphics which to be fair arent that good...

Gameplay focused on graphics?

Uncharted graphics not good?

LOL i just see this game as way too much of an overrated series i will excuse your english by the way

Did you play both games?

I don't think so. I think he only played Among Thieves. And only a bit of it,

I actually really liked Drake's Fortune. For the 20 hours I spent on it, I had a blast.

But to each their own, I guess....

Play Uncharted 2 then OP.

I felt Uncharted 1 was mediocre but Uncharted 2 was amazingness!

Maybe you will like uncharted 2 much much more too!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey