By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Given NPD data is how close is Sony to their 2010 projections?

I think there is more to the Sony ecosystem than the PS3, but I'm not sure because Sony doesn't mention it anymore.

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

Around the Network
fallen said:

sony always makes it's prediction because i think they just make up whatever number is needed.

for example they need to ship 2.8 million this quarter, you can bet they will report they did exactly that.

yep conspiracy!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I say we have a dedicated Overshipping / Stuffing the Channels / Sony lying about their numbers thread when shipment info comes around.  It's funny how people just can't accept that Sony does better than they want them to.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

japan was getting hit by an earthquake

hard to know now

maybe 2.4~2.5 because Japan

D-Joe said:

hard to know now

Is the problem so serious?

Because Sony would 100% get to their goal otherwise.

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
fallen said:

sony always makes it's prediction because i think they just make up whatever number is needed.

for example they need to ship 2.8 million this quarter, you can bet they will report they did exactly that.

yep conspiracy!

you sound sarcastic! don't you realize that conspiracys are severely undertracked  on this forum?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

mantlepiecek said:
D-Joe said:

hard to know now

Yes it is serious, have you seen the pictures?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
mantlepiecek said:
D-Joe said:

hard to know now

Yes it is serious, have you seen the pictures?

Nope.

Porcupine_I said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
fallen said:

yep conspiracy!

you sound sarcastic! don't you realize that conspiracys are severely undertracked  on this forum?

Not if anything to say about it, ethomaz and jarrod have!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Porcupine_I said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
fallen said:

yep conspiracy!

Not if anything to say about it, ethomaz and jarrod have!!

the spin is strong in this one!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’