By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Crysis 2 PS3 single player footage

So, is it as bad as IGN made it seem? You be the judge.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

By the way, this is also old code, in case anyone was wondering.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

I can't tell much from the videos, but you don't have to be a genius to know that a multiplatform game isn't going to look as good as a PS3 exclusive. Still, I want it to be good, because I love playing good games, call me selfish.

Pjams said:

I can't tell much from the videos, but you don't have to be a genius to know that a multiplatform game isn't going to look as good as a PS3 exclusive. Still, I want it to be good, because I love playing good games, call me selfish.

I think it looks fantastic but not sure if it is Killzone 3 level fantastic.

The main reason for this, in case anyone is wondering, is because there is little to nothing going on in the background. Killzone 3 has lots of baddies and explosions, wind blowing, flags in the wind, dust particles,etc...

Crysis 2 seems like it's dead.

Still however think it looks great and will be playing it. Can't wait for the demo.

Currently playing:

Well, it looks better than killzone 2 in a way. Bright lighting and high quality textures, killzone 2 lacked in textures.

I will have to try the demo to make a good comparison though.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

Well, it looks better than killzone 2 in a way. Bright lighting and high quality textures, killzone 2 lacked in textures.

I will have to try the demo to make a good comparison though.

I think it will be a nice break from the very hectic KZ3 multiplayer, but I wonder what KZ could look like if it didn't have so much going on at once.

Currently playing:

Euphoria14 said:
Pjams said:

I think it looks fantastic but not sure if it is Killzone 3 level fantastic.

The main reason for this, in case anyone is wondering, is because there is little to nothing going on in the background. Killzone 3 has lots of baddies and explosions, wind blowing, flags in the wind, dust particles,etc...

Crysis 2 seems like it's dead.

Still however think it looks great and will be playing it. Can't wait for the demo.

Yeah me too, I can't wait to get my paws on the demo. And it does look good.

I haven't been stayin up to date with Cyrsis 2 stuff....

Did IGN say it looks bad on consoles or on ps3?

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

Didn't they (IGN) release these videos?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7bTfuPpUuI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4-1VsfDVsM

they're both on PS3.

i hope it turns out good on the ps3 i like sci-fi games but i dont like lack luster ports