By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Drake wearing a suit?? WTF is this S**T?

PullusPardus said:
TT Makaveli said:

OMG!!!this looks ridicolous awesome! Uncharted 3 GOTY 2011!!!

Hehe, no , not even close.

You are right, it will probably win 2012 as well.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:

So clichéd! British bad guys, when are they gonna stop...

My thoughts exactly.

NiKKoM said:

Cool.. Jason Statham is in it...

That is exactly what I thought, same hairline and everything lol.

TT Makaveli said:
PullusPardus said:
TT Makaveli said:

OMG!!!this looks ridicolous awesome! Uncharted 3 GOTY 2011!!!

Hehe, no , not even close.

yeah you are right...The Last Guardian already took that spot ^.^

hehe funny, I was reading this and the last guardian thread simultanously, and at the bottom of this tread I read your comment then while page 2 was loading I went over to the Last Guardian thread and read your comment, now I come back and see this comment, and its just the timeline you wrote them! I can read your mind now!

Cant wait for...Uncharted 3! goty

thake note that drake and sully coming out of that building in a hurry without holding any weapons.

so i suppose, fist only/stealth section before?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
Porcupine_I said:

thake note that drake and sully coming out of that building in a hurry without holding any weapons.

so i suppose, fist only/stealth section before?

I think they went out on a date on their own, and then did not want to pay! there goes your theory!!!  :D

nooo I think you got something there!

i-like it!

Look at the engine improvements. Stupendous

OMG YESSSS YESSSSS YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANT WAITE!!!!!

Oh my god. I want to avoid all the videos and other information revealed about that game but i just cant :p. I do want to know more about multiplayer though. My personal game of the year 2011.