By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - So it has to be asked, should Bulletstorm have been a 360 exclusive?

So it has to be asked, should Bulletstorm have been a 360 exclusive?

For sure, Epic and 360 mi... 191 41.34%

No way, multi-plat is the way to go 164 35.50%

See results 107 23.16%

Total:462

Even if it sold 500 copies on PS3 at 60$ a pop that is still extra money in the pocket. The thing is, it sold a whole heck of a lot more than 500 copies so I don't think Epic is kicking themselves. Having it on more systems is more advertising in itself. More chances for you to see/hear about the game. Had it been exclusive to 360, or without the Gears Beta we could have been looking at an Alan Wake type flop. So to answer your question, No, it shouldn't have been exclusive to 360. Don't even really see the point in asking this question, but whatever floats your boat. 

Around the Network
Silver-Tiger said:

No.

For Xbox 360 only owners this was the only option, so KZ3 can't influence the sales of the 360 version. PS3 owners just preferred KZ3. Some 15,000 even took Bulletstorm over KZ3 so these are extra sales, which wouldn't be there if it was exclusive.

I should have read your post before I posted. This is pretty much my thoughts exactly on this subject. 

mantlepiecek said:
FattyDingDong said:

im not a ps3 supporter i dont even 1, i have an xbox 360 and this guy is a hardcore 360 supporter u can tell

What's wrong with that?

You can't be a 360 supporter?

Not to mention I'm a huge PS3 supporter as well so I don't really see what he's trying to get at?

One of my friends that has a ps3 didn't even think bulletstorm was for the ps3. He said he only saw the xbox logo at the end of the commercials so he didn't know.

FattyDingDong said:

he's not a ps3 supporter he always talks trash about it

edit: probably overkill response

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network
AussieGecko said:
yo_john117 said:

That is pretty bloody funny. 

yeah that game is great for the laughs.

How about not fucking releasing it on the same day as Killzone 3. What do they think was going to happen?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
yo_john117 said:

I like even the dammit, so its not just a sign its purely HA your stuck, you have to notice it lol. Would have been funny if they did the YLOD on the Ps3 one :D

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

AussieGecko said:
yo_john117 said:

I like even the dammit, so its not just a sign its purely HA your stuck, you have to notice it lol. Would have been funny if they did the YLOD on the Ps3 one :D

Oh I bet its in the game somewhere since they love taking teasing jabs at just about everything.

AussieGecko said:
yo_john117 said:

they should do some thing that is relevant, not something no one would understand.

they could make fun of it $599 US  Dollars some how, a lot lot lot more people would get that..

ylod has always been a non issue