By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - So it has to be asked, should Bulletstorm have been a 360 exclusive?

So it has to be asked, should Bulletstorm have been a 360 exclusive?

For sure, Epic and 360 mi... 191 41.34%

No way, multi-plat is the way to go 164 35.50%

See results 107 23.16%

Total:462
SvennoJ said:

Should it have been a ps3 exclusive if they had launched it last year on the same day as halo reach with killzone 3 beta included on the ps3?

why would they put killzone 3 beta on it. They are different companies (i actually know what you are doing but hypotheticals dont really work)

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network

u are a 360 supporter we get it...

I trust no one, not even myself.

Yeah they should team up with MS and stay exclusive. The little sales they got on PS3 could have been added to the 360. Though I'm sure in the long run they'll break even on the porting costs.

It's just that simple.

Naz and I talked about this when I was bored and came to the conclusion that yes it probably should have been exclusive, there are some games that are just too tailor made to one usebase or another to really get much traction on other consoles. 

If it makes PS3 fans feel better we decided Catherine was the same situation but something that should have been PS3 exclusive.  Exclusives will get more hype usually and they are most likely to get marketting help from the console company so I think it would have been in their best interest.

FattyDingDong said:

u are a 360 supporter we get it...

That has nothing to do with it. He's asking for an opinion regarding Bulletstorm's performance. Honestly man, don't give PS3 fans a bad image with these kind of posts. -_- 

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

im not a ps3 supporter i dont even 1, i have an xbox 360 and this guy is a hardcore 360 supporter u can tell

FattyDingDong said:

im not a ps3 supporter i dont even 1, i have an xbox 360 and this guy is a hardcore 360 supporter u can tell

What's wrong with that?

You can't be a 360 supporter?

i dont wanna use teh word "F A N B O Y" because last time i did i got reported

The 360 dominates shooters period this generation. Besides, unless they diverted massive amounts of fund to get it to work on the PS3, they will probably break about even with just the 360 sales and the bit sprinkled in from the PS3 sales will be icing on the cake.

Also like how most Japanese developers still make 360 games in Japan for western audiences, there are usually international territories to think about as well, where the PS3 is more popular.

why do people think this would have done better if exclusive?? people are acting like all those PS3 sales are people who also have a 360, you think the game is so good that people who are PS3 only owners would buy a 360 for BS????? and people also forget that Killzone3 sold more than BS PERIOD so exclusivity would not have mattered that much