PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

Wii up without any new game? Or I am missing something :/

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Didn't the PSP get a price drop this week? Lol that's pretty horrible.

So we are in the 8th generation now or is that not until a new home console releases??

Around the Network

Wow PSP had a lot of debuts this week in Japan, I guess to offset 3DS's popularity? Still impressive numbers for 3DS, sucks how it's already in shortage, and good numbers for Killzone 3 as well.  expected PS3 to come noticably head of 360 this week, but I didn't expect all consoles to jump in sales.

Sucks how 3DS software was also undershipped. Not everyone who ought a 3DS even got a game (374k systems, 344k games). I was hoping to see Prof Layton sell 200k or more! I can easily see this device meeting Nintendo's predicted 4 million sales by the end of March.

Next Week  expect PS3 to beat 360 again, but by a noticbly smaller margin. 3DS probably won't be too high due to tight shipment. Wii and DS are likely to remain flat, and PSP should go down again.

btw in Americas PS2 sales were almost as big as PSP. WOW.

I'm also inpressed with FIFA sales. Just crossed 4 million on the PS3, and will cross 3 million next week on the 360 (at 2.99 million now). Thats 7 million for a FIFA game, this is a record in the franchise.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

- Great debut for the 3DS

- Good debut for Killzone 3

- LittleBigPlanet 2 is showing legs !

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

baggy said:

So we are in the 8th generation now or is that not until a new home console releases??

We still largly in the 7th generation, but by the end of the year I think it will be safe to say 8th generation on handhelds. Generations overlap, as old consoles tend to outsell new ones for a year or so.

Funny that were entering the 8th generation now, but PS2 is still selling, modestly strong, and only 3 years ago it as on par with 360 and PS3.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:

Wow PSP had a lot of debuts this week in Japan, I guess to offset 3DS's popularity? Still impressive numbers for 3DS, sucks how it's already in shortage, and good numbers for Killzone 3 as well.  expected PS3 to come noticably head of 360 this week, but I didn't expect all consoles to jump in sales.

lol really where? how many did you count?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Michael-5 said:
baggy said:

We still largly in the 7th generation, but by the end of the year I think it will be safe to say 8th generation on handhelds. Generations overlap, as old consoles tend to outsell new ones for a year or so.

Funny that were entering the 8th generation now, but PS2 is still selling, modestly strong, and only 3 years ago it as on par with 360 and PS3.

PS2 is beast nuf saids.