By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - GDC ~ Nintendo's Conference.

Cheebee said:

So where's this new Zelda trailer?!

Oh hey Cheebee :D. Just guessing about the Zelda trailer, hopefully it'll be shown. XD Please don't hunt me down if it isn't. 

Around the Network

Skyward sword trailer and a new game for wii and 3DS, more on the last story getting a western release.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Smeags said:
kopstudent89 said:

ZELDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OT: ZELDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankfully I'll be out of class when the keynote starts!

ZELDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I'm more hardcore of a fan I had more A's and !'s)

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Myak-04 said:
Cheebee said:

Oh hey Cheebee :D. Just guessing about the Zelda trailer, hopefully it'll be shown. XD Please don't hunt me down if it isn't. 

Myak!! It's your thread, I demand satisfaction! Now show me this delicious trailer you're hiding, gahh!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

thx1139 said:

So what gives does Iwata have poor math skills. I have been playing Video Games since the 1970s when my brother got Pong and then when I got an Atari 2600.  That sure is more than 25 years.

THe "modern era" of video games refers to the post-crash period of 1985 and onward. It's a bit of a conceit, yes, but the GDC seems to like the idea of this "era" of gaming being 25 years old, so it's not just Nintendo.

Around the Network
Cheebee said:
Myak-04 said:
Cheebee said:

Myak!! It's your thread, I demand satisfaction! Now show me this delicious trailer you're hiding, gahh!

What? Hiding? Huh? I have no idea what you're talking about >_> .

... (to self) The fools, they think a new zelda trailer will be shown at GDC... but how can it when I have STOLEN IT MWAHAHA. 

*Boutros' data analysis program activated*

Xenoblade localization announcement...75%

The Last Story localization announcement...30%

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword info...100%

3DS stuff...100%

Next Nintendo console announcement...5%

Zelda 3DS...15%

Amazing haircut incoming...200%

*Boutros' data analysis program shutdown*

Myak-04 said:

... (to self) The fools, they think a new zelda trailer will be shown at GDC... but how can it when I have STOLEN IT MWAHAHA. 

I see. It's like that, eh? The case of the missing delicious trailer.

I'm warning you though: justice will prevail! I shall have my tasty trailer!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Cheebee said:
Myak-04 said:

I see. It's like that, eh? The case of the missing delicious trailer.

I'm warning you though: justice will prevail! I shall have my tasty trailer!

Maybe I'm lying. Perhaps what I have is just a decoy of the trailer to distract you from the master plan... a plan that you can't even begin to comprehend! 

note: XD I get a bit crazy when I'm tired... almost 3:00am here. O_O Wait; which means --- 8 min till it starts ^____________^. 

I'm going to be very very cruel and post this... 

I'm going to feel so bad if nothing is shown.