By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
That Guy said:

don't go down with that "keep dreaming" business. I was a staunch N64 supporter.

N64 graphics > PS-Single Graphics. Look how well that went.

N64 failed cause NIn was dumb and used cartriges, graphics cant help you when you have NO games.

Around the Network

And the phrase "Graphics don't matter", does have the problem in that the words imply what isn't really meant. The phrase should be "Having the most advanced graphics doesn't matter," as that is the actual context it is used, and DOES have plenty of evidence to back it up.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Get back on replying to Kaio_felipe's post, Hus.

I can't wait to hear how the SDF spins this one around...

Hus said:
That Guy said:

don't go down with that "keep dreaming" business. I was a staunch N64 supporter.

N64 failed cause NIn was dumb and used cartriges, graphics cant help you when you have NO games.

I can't help but think that's some kind of weird foreshadowing of the PS-Triple..

anyways, back to the first post question! why is the PS-Double still selling well?  

RolStoppable said:
Hus said:

Finally Hus admits that the PS3 will fail.

are you ignorant, honest question ?

Around the Network
That Guy said:
Hus said:
That Guy said:

I can't help but think that's some kind of weird foreshadowing of the PS-Triple..

anyways, back to the first post question! why is the PS-Double still selling well?

you kiddy fans are freaking delusinal...

it must be hard for you seeing how PS3 is getiing all the best games.

Dear Hus,

GIVE ME BACK MY THREAD

Regards,

Mel Gibson 

(if you listen to jim rome, you know what i'm talking about)

A personal question like that doesn't belong on a public forum. It doesn't add to the conversation at all. If you want to ask him if he's ignorant, then PM him. We don't need to know.

Can we go back to the original question, please?

PS2 is the ideal hardware of the 128-bit generation in many aspects:

- Games for many different kinds of players, just like the PS1 - for soccer fans, FPS fans, RPG fans, strategy/RPG fans, NFL fans, GTA fans, racing fans etc.

- Good price;

- DVD as a media;

- Good online service;

- A enormous quantity of games;

- The graphics are very good, despite of not being better than GC's and Xbox's;

- Sony supported a lot the 3rd parties, with contracts that were interesting and fair for both sides.

Hus, you haven't answered me yet. 

It sounds good when you say "For the People", but what you really want is... a stronger army than the Knights, and the evil power to control the people.

(Ramza Beoulve, Final Fantasy Tactics)

That Guy said:

Dear Hus,

GIVE ME BACK MY THREAD

Regards,

Mel Gibson

(if you listen to jim rome, you know what i'm talking about)

A personal question like that doesn't belong on a public forum. It doesn't add to the conversation at all. If you want to ask him if he's ignorant, then PM him. We don't need to know.

Can we go back to the original question, please?

there is no need for the question..  Any one wth half a brain knows they sell alot do to the HUGE user base. 

While many have moved on to the new gen, PS2 is still the second highest selling console meaning new user buying lots of games.

Well it is clear that with the PS2's base, and the fact that two of the new systems have libraries in their infancies, the PS2 has plenty of life left.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs