By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo are taking the p*ss

When you buy a Wii-points card you get to see a 16-digit code. You input this code on your shopping channel and then you have the points.

I have already traded 5k stars, if you check regularly you should be able to get ahold of them.

Gr. H

I'm going to buy Zack and Wiki! And you should so too.

Around the Network
highwaystar101 said:
ChronotriggerJM said:
"points" on a console make baby Jesus cry ;-; What kind of math lesson are they giving here?

haha, yeah the PS3's crazy system of using real money is just insane *sarcasm*. mind you £3.50 for jumping flash, best deal I have ever seen

Yeah but don't even get me started on Sony's dumb ass >_>; If i want to buy a 99c addon for something, I have to move $5 >_> @#$@#$# Lick my grits >< BAH why do they all have to be lame this year :(

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

HeSSeH said:
When you buy a Wii-points card you get to see a 16-digit code. You input this code on your shopping channel and then you have the points.

I have already traded 5k stars, if you check regularly you should be able to get ahold of them.

Gr. H

Oh sweet, Problem solved

P.S. if you forgot to write down the code, you can always login again and go to "Your Wii points card code" (or something like that, I'm Dutch so I have to go to "Jouw Wii Points Card-codes"

Gr. H

I'm going to buy Zack and Wiki! And you should so too.

sorted, I am downloading mario bros 3 as we speak

Around the Network

What are these VIP points and why have I never heard of them?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:

When you buy a nintendo procuct you get a sheet in the box with a number on for VIP points. you get 500 for a console and 250 for a game. They can be traded in for rewards from Nintendo for being a loyal customer, but the rewards are really bad, you get deals like 350 points for a ringtone and 5000 points for a keyring.

BenKenobi88 said:

I think you have to register Nintendo products to get points. It's not obvious, especially if you never visit the website and throw all extraneous bits of paper in the bin upon opening games like I do.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

highwaystar101 said:
BenKenobi88 said:

When you buy a nintendo procuct you get a sheet in the box with a number on for VIP points. you get 500 for a console and 250 for a game. They can be traded in for rewards from Nintendo for being a loyal customer, but the rewards are really bad, you get deals like 350 points for a ringtone and 5000 points for a keyring.

That's cool, at least you guys get something.. all we get from Xbox Live is a yearly bill for subscription.. :(

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Thousands of poeple have got thousands of VIP points waiting to exchange them for Wii points, I can understand why Nintendo wants to restrict the amount of free points it releases onto the system. After all free points mean people aren't buying wii point cards.

Its not even that diffecult to exchange your points if you just check their website every once in a while. I've picked up about 6 100 point cards and 4 300 point cards so far.

Edit

In fact I've just picked up another 300 point card in the last 30 seconds and its currently showing as 200 100 point cards available and 200 300 point cards available.