By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Sly Collection Sales WTF!!!!

The numbers are probably just wrong somewhere.

Around the Network

fixed. total EMEAA =>58,137

ivanpgcs said:

fixed. total EMEAA =>58,137

The system works!

Now let's do a thread for Epic Mickey, Balck Ops Wii, Monster Hunter Tri, GT5, Two Worlds II, Okami and UDraw!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

well that is sad.....

ProdigyBam said:
Conegamer said:

There's loads of examples of this-see Monster Hunter Tri, Epc Mickey, UDraw, Black Ops (Wii, I mean, how can Week 1 sales WW be only 80% of American pre-orders?)

But there's no proof, and they won't change it. Look at the PS2, for example...

Not saying it's bad, most are spot-on, but there are some examples of games which need adjusting...

VGC Preorders and official numbers are a difference, just saying

And yeah, there are many sony games undertracked, the most one being gran turismo 5

LOL!! Yeah.. Forza 3 is undertracked as well. Sigh...

GT5 is never going to reach GT3 & GT4 sales. Doesn't matter if it's overtracked or undertracked. The only place it still selling in is Europe. Did Polyphony release their patch yet? I heard a patch was being released to fix a lot of the issues the game had. I stopped playing after I heard that news.

'gaming till I'm gone'

Around the Network
NYANKS said:

The numbers are probably just wrong somewhere.

The numbers are wrong everywhere. I did get my copy of Sly Collectors though. Love those games.

'gaming till I'm gone'

XanderZane said:
ProdigyBam said:
Conegamer said:

There's loads of examples of this-see Monster Hunter Tri, Epc Mickey, UDraw, Black Ops (Wii, I mean, how can Week 1 sales WW be only 80% of American pre-orders?)

But there's no proof, and they won't change it. Look at the PS2, for example...

Not saying it's bad, most are spot-on, but there are some examples of games which need adjusting...

VGC Preorders and official numbers are a difference, just saying

And yeah, there are many sony games undertracked, the most one being gran turismo 5

LOL!! Yeah.. Forza 3 is undertracked as well. Sigh...

GT5 is never going to reach GT3 & GT4 sales. Doesn't matter if it's overtracked or undertracked. The only place it still selling in is Europe. Did Polyphony release their patch yet? I heard a patch was being released to fix a lot of the issues the game had. I stopped playing after I heard that news.

And why are you talking about that?And does it even have any importance if it doesn't reach those previous entries?The imporant thing is that in the end,GT5 will have brought more money to the studio than those 2 games.Yes,because of Prologue's high sales.

ivanpgcs said:

I was reading the Finland Sales post of @postofficebuddy y http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=124424&page=1 and the The Sly Collection Sales for 2010 are 11,911 in Finland and in Total EMEAA sales  => 11694!!!

VGC need update it and GT5 sales too. 

I've gotta see how it sold in EMEA and US. When I pre-ordered my copy a week before release at Gamestop, no one else had a pre-order. That was really strange. I know most gamers loved the Sly trilogy, Let me see how it sold overall.

VGC has SLY lifetime sales as 58,137 for EMEA, 3,407 for JPA and 133,404 for US. Did ok for a re-release, but I was expecting it to at least hit 500K overall. Definitely pick this up if you can. Can probably get it on EBay for $20.