By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - should i get killzone 3

im not much of a fps player, the closest ive come is metal gear solid and uncharted, but all of the gameplay videos and trailers look great.  plus, i think killzone 3 would be a good reason to get the move finally.  also, does anyone know if this game is going to get a demo?

Check out my video game music blog:

http://games-and-guitars.synergize.co/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

He who hesitates is lost

Around the Network
cloud1161 said:

im not much of a fps player, the closest ive come is metal gear solid and uncharted, but all of the gameplay videos and trailers look great.  plus, i think killzone 3 would be a good reason to get the move finally.  also, does anyone know if this game is going to get a demo?

PSN

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

i think so. MAG is very fun with move and the sharp shooter attachment will improve the experience IMO... not much into FPSs but i own some for ps3 and killzone 2 is my favorite SP experience so far... i only have good thoughts and hopes for KZ3. I think a demo for SP will come and MP demo is already available!

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

APKenna

To start up KZ3 would be great for you, the Demo came a while back for me since im a PSPlus member but i believe is available for everyone now and it is fantastic, i did played the Multiplayer Beta for about 5 hrs and it was great, did not dissapoint but is now expired so you wont be able to play it. If you get the game play the campaign first so you can get just to it, then try Multi, is going to be even better since it has different objectives than the regular FPS like COD games, etc..., after your done w/ KZ3 you may want to pick up KZ2 aswell so you can get caught up w/ the story, warning, don't be let down by the lag on KZ2 controls(if you get to it).

APKenna

Around the Network

yes!!!!!

Everyones doing it, and you dont wanna be THAT guy you know what im sayin?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

qmoney88 said:

Everyones doing it, and you dont wanna be THAT guy you know what im sayin?

So if everybody jumped of a bridge you would to to be cool?

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

If you don't care for FPS you should probably pass on it 

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

The demo is out right now. And yes, this game is amazing. At least in my opinion. There are not many reasons not to get it.